Home

How many of you have or will be trading/selling NCAA 10 soon?

This is a discussion on How many of you have or will be trading/selling NCAA 10 soon? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: How many of you have or will be trading/selling NCAA 10 soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
i decided this afternoon that i will trade it in for something (don't know what)... no fatigue = no realism and i can play '09 for my football fix... it's really a shame because this series has been my favorite for a decade
Thank you Zeke! People keep asking me why Im in the NCAA forum all the time. The answer is this has been my favorite game every year for so long I want it to be great. Im here to express my opinion where I think this game can be improved.

Those same people who question me. Feel because the are so hard up for a college game they convince themselves its a good game. They have more right to be here than people who realise how bad this game is!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 31

I will be. Put it towards NBA 2k and EA NCAA Basketball. My signature tells you why.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #19
Rookie

armagedn's Arena

OVR: 2

anybody know what the current trade in value is at Gamestop?
Old 09-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 11

J.R. Locke that is an EXCELLENT quote from fistofrage in your sig... probably not what you were referring to as i agree with everything you have beneath it but that quote is so true...

and Throne I feel you I am sure I will keep lurking around this forum lol... the series still has all the potential in the world because of how sweet we had it in '05 and '06, but the steps backward in these last few years are real head-scratchers

Last edited by ZekeRoberts; 09-01-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Definitely will not be trading it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #22
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Trading it in for nhl 10.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Had the guys I'm in my OD with switched to Madden, I probably could have been persuaded to trade it in then. But now? No way. Having too much fun with it.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
i was really hoping that this year all the "10" games would be good and play well with out " patches" and obvious bugs to game killers, well i was a fool and saw stupidity.

i am not selling my ncaa 10 or madden 10 but its the last of these 2 franchises i buy... and i really mean it this year..,

i'll buy live 10 and 2k10 because i love all sports games but this is my last year playing sports games.

sports games is like S&M you gotta love pain to keep playing the " stuff" they call sim these days.
Hey Carnal I read your post on Madden about editing WR.FB.TE and sum awareness for OL men. I thought I would try it on Ncaa 10 1st. Did the editing that IMO Was fair for game play. First play I tried swept RT, Both OL pulled, I watched the play setup. 1st I noticed That the Rt WR, which I set to Block RT, just stood there and let CB go right by, not even a touch. Then the 2 OL men that pulled went right by the LOB, did not even temp to engage a block, either one. I was sack for 4 yd lost. Then with a ANGER of $ 60.00 that I spent on this game, and Madden too, I turn the game off and that is it for these 2 Games PERIOD. I well wait tell mlb 10 comes out before I trade these games in. I know I well Take a Big lost then, but football and baseball and golf is all I play. But this is the last yr EA well get my money on Football Games, till I see a big change on these 2 franchises, and I mean a BIG CHANGE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »