Home

Doesnt make any sense!

This is a discussion on Doesnt make any sense! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Doesnt make any sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Anything to complain about.
Yep, he spends more time complaining about a game he doesn't even have than I spend playing the game.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBFranchise
Yep, he spends more time complaining about a game he doesn't even have than I spend playing the game.
I've noticed that.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBFranchise
That's fine though.

I'm constantly on the Mass Effect forums bashing that game.

No, I've never played it and I don't own it... But since when should that matter? I've seen trailers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #12
stewaat

OVR:

Well played sir.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I dont understand what differences does it make? If it done wrong its done wrong. If Im smart enough to do my homework before I purchase a game that has been suspect for four years something is clearly wrong with me!

Once again I have to shut you up! When I say something that inaccurate then you say something. You cant even argue my point. Nope you guys just bring up a completely irrelevant point about my lack of ownership of the game!

Now say something!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #14
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I dont understand what differences does it make? If it done wrong its done wrong. If Im smart enough to do my homework before I purchase a game that has been suspect for four years something is clearly wrong with me!

Once again I have to shut you up! When I say something that inaccurate then you say something. You cant even argue my point. Nope you guys just bring up a completely irrelevant point about my lack of ownership of the game!

Now say something!
Not to pile on or drag this out anymore than it needs to be... I think what we are questioning is how anyone could make a well-informed, detailed decision about any aspect of a game that said person has no hands on experience with outside of a demo. If I went into a meeting at work and slammed something the marketing department was doing based on other people's opinions and descriptions without looking at the campaign myself or doing in-depth first hand research on my own, every word out of my mouth would carry absolutely no weight. I would be speaking up while only personally partly informed. That's all. Now maybe you've rented or played the game extensively at a friends house. If that's the case, then rail on. As to your point about the celebrations, I disagree. I like fun in football. I like seeing teams display a little swagger when they score or make a big hit. I think the celebrations add "fun" to the game. They are not overdone now and could stand to be upgraded so that it feels more like the whole team is excited after a big play. The moshing robots on the sidelines don't count.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #15
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Why Can't We Be Friends!
Check this out guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBP...eature=related
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Not to pile on or drag this out anymore than it needs to be... I think what we are questioning is how anyone could make a well-informed, detailed decision about any aspect of a game that said person has no hands on experience with outside of a demo. If I went into a meeting at work and slammed something the marketing department was doing based on other people's opinions and descriptions without looking at the campaign myself or doing in-depth first hand research on my own, every word out of my mouth would carry absolutely no weight. I would be speaking up while only personally partly informed. That's all. Now maybe you've rented or played the game extensively at a friends house. If that's the case, then rail on. As to your point about the celebrations, I disagree. I like fun in football. I like seeing teams display a little swagger when they score or make a big hit. I think the celebrations add "fun" to the game. They are not overdone now and could stand to be upgraded so that it feels more like the whole team is excited after a big play. The moshing robots on the sidelines don't count.
Ok first there is an entire thread in this very forum with dozens and dozens and dozens of videos! And in these dozens and dozens and dozens of videos a large % of those video show players doing things that would warrant a flag in real life. Do you even watch college football because judging off of your post I would say not!

Second you are missing the point of the thread because you wanna discredit me so bad. This wasnt a EA is doing something wrong thread. This is a why is the NCAA allowing one aspect of college football they are trying to eliminate to appear in the game. When there are aspects that are apart of the game but they wont allow EA to add them!

You guy make yourself really look like fan boys and/or EA apologist. When you completely ignore the point Im making and look for a reason to discredit me. Simply because you like the game.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 09-01-2009 at 12:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »