Home

Q: About Dynasty Mode. "Potential Buyer"

This is a discussion on Q: About Dynasty Mode. "Potential Buyer" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Rookie

Lee.Flex's Arena

OVR: 15
Q: About Dynasty Mode. "Potential Buyer"

I have not bought NCAA since '08. I was wounder what the Dynasty mode was like. I remember in '08 I would start with a bad school (Personal Pref) and after 1 season I was getting job offers at places like Florida or Ohio St. Is this years more realistic? Any option to really work your way up through your career in a realistic process?

Also.... How is campus legend? Is that the biggest sell for this years game or is it just a different presentation with the same gameplay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Q: About Dynasty Mode. "Potential Buyer"

My thoughts

I enjoy the dynasty, but it could be better. It is still pretty easy to build a team up because even 2* recruits get to be pretty good by the time they are seniors. It doesn't seem to be difficult to build a team from scratch.

I will say that using playmakers sliders and the correct run pass ratios seem to make a difference. This is the first year that I somewhat fear the cpu run game on next gen. That being said, the option is still broken and the QBs can't run at all.

I will also say that the defensive player lock is the one thing that makes this game better than any next gen football game in my book.

In the past defense has kind of been something you do to get back to offense, but with player lock it is just as much fun playing LB or DL as it is playing QB.

I still can't get into the superstar mode. It just seems boring to me but that may just be me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »