Home

RTG story line

This is a discussion on RTG story line within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
RTG story line

hey if anybody is interested i am going to do RTG and post a story line to my career with news articles, interviews with my player, statlines from each game, GPA, etc just as if you were following a player in real life ill post updates after every game i finish

my player
Name: Dwight Macon
Hight: 5'11
Weight: 185
Position: QB
Class: True Freshman
School: Cincinnatti
and Macon is actually a real player for those who follow ohio high school football they would know all about stuebenville here are his highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Xx2a3BCwM

important Ratings:
OVR: 80
Speed: 80
Agi: 85
Acc: 90
Awr: 50
Btk: 65
Trk: 55
Elu: 80
BCV: 70
Spin: 75
Juke: 80
Carry: 70
Thp: 87
Tha: 80
Sta: 80
Inj: 80
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: RTG story line

interesting. I'm going to follow this.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Rookie

Week 1:
Starting QB
GPA: 4.0

Freshman QB spoils Scarlet Knight opening Night!
In a year many picked Rutgers to win the BE, the bearcats from cincinnatti had other things in mind.

True Freshman QB Dwight Macon was named starter earlier this week after a few great practice days and it showed that he wasnt just doing it vs his own defense

Macon Finished with a statline of 15-18 passing with 228 yards 1 TD and 0 INT he ran the ball 10 times for just net 25 yards but had 2 TDs the Rutgers D had 3 sacks to drop his rushing yards but in the end the Bearcats upset the scarlet knights 28-7

Post Game Interview:
Q: Dwight, how did it feel to start as a true freshman your very 1st career game?

A: At first i was nervous, but then as the game went on i started to feel more comfertable and made more confident throws and knew my WR could play well in real game situations not just in practice

Q: What were you telling your teammates before the game?

A: i told my teammates to win we must play as a team all around on O, D and ST and we gotta keep our focus we start out on the road vs a fellow BE that is the favorite to win the BE and a win would be big for us

Q: Next week you face FCS MW Dragons, how will you prepare for that game?

A: Just like we did this week, we will study game film, work our strengths to their weaknesses, and we wont take them lightly just because they are a D-1AA school

Next Week: Cincinnatti Bearcats (1-0) vs FCS MW Dragons (0-1)

Last edited by ManRam24; 09-10-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Week 2: Cincinnatti Bearcats (1-0) (1-0) vs FCS MW Dragons (0-1)
Starter
GPA: 3.8
Previous Week: W @ Rutgers 28-7

In downpour, Macon shows he can win with his athletic abillity and not just his QB skills as Bearcats beatdown Dragons 52-7

In a heavy Downpour Coach Brian Kelly didnt wanna have his QB throwing unless his WR was wideopen just incase he wouldnt make freshman mistakes to cost his team the game, but this wasnt even a game at all

Dwight Macon threw the ball just 3 times he was 3-3 for 146 yards and 3 TDs but his rushing is what stole he show and he had 15 Attempts and ran for 234 yards and 1 TD and was sacked just once

Q: How high is your confidence after this game?

A: Its not that high we didnt play a D-1A team and im not going to be over confident and cost our team some games i still have along way to go

Q: you threw the ball just 3 times and had a TD on every throw but your last TD seemed like a miracle play what happend?

A: Well the OL just broke down and it turned into essentially a deep screen the way the OL blocked on that play i turned to by my self time and when i turned around i saw one of our fasted WR wide open and just threw it hoping it was a good enough throw

Q: Next week you have a tough game @ Oregon St care to comment?

A: Oregon St is a very good team they have a very good RB and they gave us a pretty good beatdown last year but we will return the favor and walk out with a win if we play like we did @ Rutgers

Season Stats:
Passing: 18-21 374 Yards 4 TD 0 INT 85%
Rushing: 25 Attempts 259 Yards 3 TDs 10 YPC AVG 0 Fumbles
Total: 663 Yards 7 TD 0 Turnovers

Next Week: @ Oregon St (1-1)

Last edited by ManRam24; 09-10-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Week 3:
@ Oregon St
GPA: 3.6
Starter
Previous: W vs FCS MW 52-7

Cincinnatti (2-0) @ Oregon St (1-1)

Late Macon injury causes concern for Bearcat fans in crucial time of game

The game started with OSU gaining a 7-0 lead near the end the 1st but the bearcats would answer at the start of the 2nd and make it 7-7 and get a FG with 2 seconds left to lead 10-7 over the beavers of Oregon St at halftime.

As the 3rd Quarter started just as thunder rumbles like Dwight Macons hunger for victory the 3rd quarter goes scoreless, but the bearcats are ready to put the game out of reach.

The 4th quarter starts with RB #20 scoring from 7 yards out to give Cincy a 17-7 lead but the Beavers score quick with 3 min left to make it a 17-14 then what bearcat fans feared the most Macon goes down with an injury and does not return.

The bearcats forced to punt after a 3 and out the beavers tie it up with a FG with 53 Seconds left but the bearcat backup QB isnt ready to give up just yet. he leads his team down the field and with 5 seconds left finds WR #1 wideopen for the TD to give them a 24-17 lead as time expires and the bearcats leave with a W to improve to 3-0

Macon Finished 14-16 for 213 Yards 0 TD and 0 INT
he ran 13 times for 35 yards 0 TD 0 Fumbles and 5 Sacks

Q: Dwight, your team did not have a 1st down untill the start of the 2nd on the drive that you scored what was the diffrence between the 2 quarters?

A: Just like the Rutgers game it took me some time to get comfertable and when i finally did i was ready to take over

Q: You took the lead right before the 2nd half started but went scoreless in the 3rd. what was the diffrence between the 2nd and 3rd.

A: We just couldnt run the ball and the DBs were making good tackles on our WR and not allowing any YAC

Q: Will you play next week when Fresno St comes into Nippert?

A: Time will tell

Season Stats
Passing: 32-37 584 Yards 4 TD 0 INT 86%
Rushing: 36 Attempts 294 Yards 3 TD 0 Fumbles 9 Sacks
Total: 878 Yards 7 TDs 0 Turnovers

Next Week
2-1 Fresno St @ 3-0 Cincinnatti
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 05:46 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 26

Hey dude this is awesome!! Its nice to see someone who enjoys RtG as much as i do. I am goign to do the same i'll post it all on here this weekend when i get it started....Iam going to follow your QB though he seems like a badd mamma jamma lol!! Good luuck

Old 09-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 9

Stop misspelling Cincinnati. That is all...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Rookie

will post weeks 4 and 5 and 6 in about an hour week 6 is a bye though so nothing to really post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »