Home

L & RT...

This is a discussion on L & RT... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: L & RT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRaines92
You can read what I typed right? You had no problem understanding what my post meant correct? That is all that matters.
Yes, I understood what you were saying, after I figured out what "no one until me has not replied" meant. But I also understood what he was saying after a little bit of examination.

Don't you see the irony in the fact that in the very same thread in which you told someone to use correct grammar, you used the phrases "no one until me has not replied" and "us humans"?
Old 09-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yes, I understood what you were saying, after I figured out what "no one until me has not replied" meant. But I also understood what he was saying after a little bit of examination.

Don't you see the irony in the fact that in the very same thread in which you told someone to use correct grammar, you used the phrases "no one until me has not replied" and "us humans"?
- I did not mean to type "No one until me has not replied", I meant to put "No one until me has replied".
- "us humans" was a joke by saying he was not human because he is typing a different language that no human would understand.

Please do not reply to this, I explained myself and there needs to be no more talk about this. I do not want to get banned!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #11
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
- "us humans" was a joke by saying he was not human because he is typing a different language that no human would understand.
You missed my point on that. "Us humans" is not correct grammar; "we humans" is correct grammar.

Quote:
Please do not reply to this, I explained myself and there needs to be no more talk about this. I do not want to get banned!
Why would you be afraid you'd get banned? Is it because you think you will lose your temper over something small like this?

Do you think it's okay for you to correct someone's grammar but it's not okay for someone to correct yours?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #12
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

2k is right. It doesn't matter if you meant to type it correct or not. All we see is the finished product, which had a couple of grammatical errors.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »