Home

The high rated incoming Freshman or JC player will be in 2004 ?

This is a discussion on The high rated incoming Freshman or JC player will be in 2004 ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2003, 03:00 PM   #9
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: The high rated incoming Freshman or JC player will be in 2004 ?

Ahmad Brooks should be the highest freshman, because he was high last year add the year of work at the prep school he'll be even higher. Get it higher!!! Anyhow being probably the biggest diehard UVA fan on this board I hope everything works out for the best but yeah I think he will be the highest ranking freshman in the game.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:06 PM   #10
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8

I hope Michael Bush has some good ratings. If there was ever a definition for athlete, Bush is it.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:06 PM   #11
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Just a correction: AuburnAlumni Brooks is a true freshman because he went to prep school so he is good to go, but also look out for Kai Parham a RS freshman linebacker at UVA he had a hurt back last year but people are saying he might have a chance to start, while that mightnot sound like a big deal UVA has Daryll Blackstock (Freshman Defensive player of the year 10 sacks) Ahmad Brooks( Probably UVA greatest recruit to date, freak of nature, already compared to Brian Urlacher, and Lavar Arrington all rolled into one!!! If he ever plays he won't play for long cause he'll go pro) and Rich Beddiesum(sp) who is a big hitter who plays the run well. So if Parham can crack the starting line up I think he will be ranked high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2003, 03:16 PM   #12
Rookie

Phattferd's Arena

OVR: 3

This may be baised but I do agree with most everyone on here...The main reason Leak would be the top rated QB for freshman is because Wright doesn't figure to start and Booty probably won't be in the game this year...

I think Whitney Lewis will be rated high but having Williams and Colbert ont he team might make his rating a little lower because he doesn't figure to be a top WR on this years team, I think he can be as good as Williams was last year....
Old 06-03-2003, 10:46 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Austin scott should be a 75-80. Wonder if my boy Brandon Nixon will be in the game hes a OL going to Maryland
Old 06-04-2003, 12:10 AM   #14
Pro

Greenevol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Memphis has the #1 JC QB from last year's class, but he will start as a backup to our 2 year starter. I know he's at Memphis, so the general concensious is that he won't be any good. but he was #1 in many of the recruiting publications at the QB position. It will be interesting to see what he is rated.

Bobby Robinson from NW Miss JUCO. He's very good. FSU tried to "hide" him for a while. Tennessee tried to get in at the very end when thier top targets fell through, but decided to put thier efforts elsewhere, as we needed a big finish.

Memphis got a steal, he's only got 2 to play though.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:38 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

A Vol saying that Memphis got a steal in football??? QUICK someone write down the time and date of this post!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2003, 12:27 PM   #16
Pro

Greenevol's Arena

OVR: 7

Im a Vol fan first, but I like to see all the Tennessee programs do well. I was a student at UT, but decided to transfer, and picked MTSU over Memphis, due to cost.

Bobby Robinson, according to the NW Miss JUCO coach, is the best QB to ever play in the Miss JUCO ranks. FSU was all over him, but was holding out for Jamarcus Russell (whe ended up at LSU) and another target. Robinson, like a smart JUCO, took the safe route and verballed and signed with Memphis. Other schools like MSU and Tennessee we also interested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »