Home

NCAA Football High Horse

This is a discussion on NCAA Football High Horse within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2003, 08:28 PM   #1
H*rt M*n! L*c*l S*p*rh*r*

bryan_05's Arena

OVR: 18
NCAA Football High Horse

Don't get me wrong. NCAA Football 2003 is my fav. football game ever, but some of you may want to calm down.

I remember last year the recruiting was supposed to be improved, but then I played and I could just throw everything I had at everyone and they'd come to my school, it didn't matter.

In that interview they say they put a ton of time into the SI thing. But you can only view them year to year, I really think that time could have been spent on new playbooks or some crazy new fancy thing. It's a great idea, but to spend the most time on that seems weird.

The greatest game thing may be cool. But I don't think it will turn out to work exactly how perfect some people think it will. Saved replays would've been nice.

Here is stuff I really wanted to see ... improved recruiting (may have been fixed), online for Xbox and PS2 (nope for Xbox), in game saves (nope), faster game and no slowdown (hopefully) and I haven't heard any about this but PLEASE I need more than 4 profiles to use. I have more than 3 friends.

That all being said I'll still buy the game and it will be my new fav. Just trying to keep some of you fromm thinking the game will be perfect (and myself)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2003, 08:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football High Horse

No problem man. Anyone who spells from with two 'M's is OK by me.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:38 PM   #3

bryan_05's Arena

Quote:

No problem man. Anyone who spells from with two 'M's is OK by me.

thanks, i guess I could change it, but as long as i'm ok w/ you i'll leave it.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:48 PM   #4
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I agree. While it is hard not to get excited when you hear all the new features, experience has taught me to prepare for disappointment. New features are often plagued with bugs and who knows if there are any great 2003 features that have been removed???

None the less, 2003 was great and I am looking forward to it....with just a bit of caution.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:52 PM   #5
Rookie

nine0bison's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree with you to an extent (as far as gamers getting overly excited....overly is that a word?) Anyway, I played NCAA 2003 more than any sports game last year and I think that the SI feature will be quite nice....I play multiplayer franchises and I think that this would be a nice touch...as far as the speed, I don't think that there was anything wrong with it...maybe they could add a game speed slider or something....the playbook will always need work just because you can't please everyone....maybe EA could have something like a playbook memory card that gives you more playbooks or something....we'll have to see about recruiting this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2003, 09:11 PM   #6
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed."
Old 06-04-2003, 10:21 PM   #7

bryan_05's Arena

Quote:

"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed."

haha, exactly.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:38 PM   #8
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10

i agree that most of their time shouldnt have been spent on the SI covers, but you have to admit that is very sweet. Imagine seeing the player you have recruited and coached for 4 seasons show up on the cover of SI one week. I think that this is an amazing new feature and i agree that most of the time should have been spent on gameplay or recruiting, but i for one am glad they spent time to add this feature. It only makes you believe you are really enjoying the true college football experience that more. i love it, and i cant wait to see one of my recruits on the front cover with the headline, "(insert last name here) puts Huskers back on top "

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »