Home

So how what are your initial sliders going to be.....NCAA 2004??

This is a discussion on So how what are your initial sliders going to be.....NCAA 2004?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2003, 11:12 PM   #1
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
So how what are your initial sliders going to be.....NCAA 2004??

So I know everyone is pumped for 2004 to be released...1more month. Just wondering what sort of sliders everyone is going to start out on, and what level. Every year the sliders have needed to be tweaked, and I'm sure this year will be the same. That's the only bad thing knowing that you'll probably have to tweak right out of the box. I hate it when you have a really good first year, then tweak the sliders and end up having a worse second year with a better team. But enough complaining....the game is going to be great.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2003, 11:17 PM   #2
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: So how what are your initial sliders going to be.....NCAA 2004??

I have no idea yet. I'll have to play around with the game for a little while to see what I think will need to be bumped up or down.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've never bothered messing with the sliders in NCAA Football. For '04 I'll probably just start on the three-star difficulty level, which I've been doing in '03 for the last couple of seasons. (Final scores of 101-7 were getting ridiculous on two-star... at least with three-star I have to work for it just a little bit. But then, seeing as how my Hoosiers just SMOKED Miami 45-0 in our opening home game of 2006...)
Old 06-16-2003, 11:39 PM   #4
Rookie

nyyfan84's Arena

OVR: 6

i usually play the first 3 or 4 games of my dynasty on defualt either pro or all pro until i get a feel for the game and i look over my stats and the computer stats and see what i think needs to be adjusted (they always do) then i play around with them for a few games and by the end of the season im set on my sliders just in time for the bowl games.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:41 PM   #5
Rookie

bags03's Arena

OVR: 3

Maybe if I had 2004 to see the sliders themselves...

I play on Heisman. I am good enough. I can take 3 or 4 loss sesasons with my Ducks and take the challenge of building them up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2003, 11:43 PM   #6
MVP

ESPNdeportes's Arena

OVR: 13

I'll start out on the second highest level with default sliders because I will be playing with the XBox for the first time. Once I get the hang of it, I'll move up to all-american. My guess is that one thing that will need to be turned up is CPU running. I never seemed to give up rushing yards.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:55 AM   #7
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10

ill start out with the second hardest difficulty so i can get used to the controls again, and then i will bum it up to heisman and not change it untill the game gets to easy. i dont like messing with sliders unless i have to.
Old 06-17-2003, 01:08 AM   #8
We are...

psufan's Arena

OVR: 12

default then taking it from there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »