Home

Computer players ruin NCAA football

This is a discussion on Computer players ruin NCAA football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Computer players ruin NCAA football

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
The difference is most other games have exploits that don't really ruin the game. It isn't faulty or bad programming. They are just exploits that the programmers miss and usually patch.
CoD 4 had plenty of bugs that turned me off that game. some were patched out eventually, but by then my interest in it was basically gone. the problems in sports game would be bigger to us on these forums as most of us are sports fans and even the smallest bug bothers us more than small issues in other games.

on top of that you have people who will go out and buy modded controllers(or make one themselves) just to get a slight advantage. I know they have changed the game so that it is not as effective, but that just proves that some people don't care what it costs to gain an advantage, and it'll never change. I'm all for a better programmed game, but a perfect game with no bugs/exploits will never happen. no matter the developer.

saying people that prefer to play offline is the cause is just ignorant.

Quote:
Example... Javelin Glitch on MW2 isn't a game breaker. Where as the commit feature is a game breaker.
both seem like "game breaker" to me. Infinity Ward even thinks of it as such. that is why they want to patch it and supposedly even threaten to ban/suspend players who abuse it. that is, if we are talking about the same Javelin glitch.

Quote:
If EA actually made a game with good logic and programming no one would ever play offline again. Offline is as boring as it gets.
that is a lie. I have no interest in playing online random games. Dynasty mode is the reason I've been playing NCAA since NCAA '98. that will never change. the only online action i see in with Online Dynasty. there are many people that prefer Dynasty mode over playing online. online games versus random people seems to be really boring to me. what do you get out of it? yes! I beat aVeRaGeJoE123456!

one major reason is that no matter what, people will always come up with ways to "win" no matter the cost(cheat/glitch/exploits). I just want to play a football game.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 12-09-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 19

This game is better than Madden, it's all I got, I love it in a very flawed needy way.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
If EA actually made a game with good logic and programming no one would ever play offline again. Offline is as boring as it gets.
News to me. I have never played online and have no intention of doing it in the future. Somehow, I doubt I am alone. There are many reasons people prefer playing offline, and the issues you raise only scratch the surface.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »