Home

DYNASTY Injury Question ...

This is a discussion on DYNASTY Injury Question ... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
DYNASTY Injury Question ...

I create RBs to play for my team because I always start off with a 1* school...

My question is, does anybody RB always get injured for extended periods every year??

Its happened to me 3 times, different dynasties, and the RB always gets injured every year, Freshman - Senior Year ....

Is the injury rating when creating him, supposed to be 0 maybe, instead of 99, Any Help is greatly appreciated

Thank You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: DYNASTY Injury Question ...

I'm curious as well, I made a QB with over 90 injury and he seemed to get hurt alot. never for long periods of time, but constant bumps and bruises. I scrambled with him alot so that may have contributed.

a little off topic, I created this QB deep into my dynasty year 2026 or something and I was able to give him team color elbow pads, but when I restarted my dynasty from the beginning I could only give him black or white. what gives? is that something you unlock over time or something?

EDIT: Okay so now in year 3 of my new dynasty I can create players with team color gear again. not sure what was going there, maybe i was just drunk

Last edited by moylan1234; 12-18-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I actually went through and lowered the injury ratings for almost every player to the mid 30s-40s except for a couple. So everyone on the team has bones made of glass and tissue paper for muscle but who gets injured? The one player who had a high injury rating (90+); everyone else went through the season uninjured.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

so that maybe proof then, if we want tough players who don't get injured we need set the injury rating low? I'd love if someone could confirm this because i'm making a player right now and don't want him injured
Old 12-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Thanks for the insight, because this makes me not even want to create players anymore .. I'll just go through the recruiting and progression with giving them, hopefully, outstanding stats
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »