Home

Important Question!!!

This is a discussion on Important Question!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Important Question!!!

I just got the game for XBOX 360. I know how to download rosters off of the EA locker, but my question is who has the best rosters? My main concern with the game is to find the most accurate roster that I can use to transfer to Madden. I am not sure if that makes a difference but that would be my only preference. I like uploading the college rosters on Madden 2010 and using the rookies on there. So anyone have an opinion on whose rosters I could use best for that or what my options are? I appreciate the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Important Question!!!

romancaesar

His are the best on 360.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

ROMANCAESAR for sure...they're the mose in-depth and most accurate/up to date, not to mention the crazy amount of equipment edits
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Awesome. How do I get them? Do I have to add him on Xbox live so we are friends on there before I can get his rosters? Or do I just have to search is gamertag on the EA locker and download the rosters? My username on xbox live is tjlamro if that helps. Thanks!

Last edited by tjlamro; 12-22-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
MVP

jus load the game, go to xbox live....then click EA Locker then click download roster.....then type: ROMANCAESAR then save it and your good to go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
MVP

those roster mixed with "mrlux" teambuilder with the new nike combat unis kind of re-invent the game for me.......but since this is your first time having it, u may not have that problem
Old 12-22-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
those roster mixed with "mrlux" teambuilder with the new nike combat unis kind of re-invent the game for me.......but since this is your first time having it, u may not have that problem
What is the teambuilder? I am kinda new to this so I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. What can I download off mrlux and how will it improve the game? Thanks again for your guys help! Much appreciated!
Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Team builder is a site where u can make teams, and then down load to your game. /http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafootball/create_a_school#/home

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »