Home

OOC Scheduling glitch.

This is a discussion on OOC Scheduling glitch. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
OOC Scheduling glitch.

This has been annoying me for a long time but I never thought to post it. I've never seen it mentioned on OS before...

Does anybody else make their schedule and then advance to regular season to find that all OOC games have switched from home to away and visa versa? It happens to me every new season. I have to save just before I advance then I look at the schedule and it's always wrong the first time so I go back and load my dynasty again and it works out fine the second time... Is this just me? It happened in NCAA 09 as well.

I dread the thought of forgetting to save and having to either live with the wrong schedule or having to go back through the offseason again.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: OOC Scheduling glitch.

I've had the same problem. Usually its only one or two games for me though. It actually ahsn't happened to me the last two seasons. Dunno why it does it.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

Yeah, every time I back out of scheduling I go back and check it. I literally triple check it now because its so annoying, absolutley needs to be fixed for next year.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Yep, always has done that to me in online dynasties...this year it started doing it offline too...also, when you remove someone from your schedule, they don't go replace you on the schedule...they only end up with 11 games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »