Home

Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life)

This is a discussion on Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life)

I am. Go Noles. Jimbo, Coley, Trick, all the guys turned our recruiting around once Bobby left. Now, as long as all the guys qualify and actually make it to campus, my excitement will continue. In Jimbo I trust.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I absolutely LOVE Michigan's class, there were some players who I would have liked, but you can't get em all.

We got Devin Gardner, one of the top dual threat QBs. Marvin Robinson, a safety who we knew about for years, his recruiting wasn't really a surprise.

We also solidified our secondary with 4* CB Cullen Christian, 3* Carvin Johnson, and Courtney Avery(One of my picks for sleeper). We also added 4* Demar Dorsey on signing day...

Although both are only rated 3*, both Jeremy Jackson and Ricardo Miller both share a Florida offer. Both of these guys committed to M early, so their rankings probably took a hit.

A few other players im excited about are Austin White(good fit for offense), Stephen Hopkins, and Josh Furman(Will play an important role in defense)

Last edited by bird2010; 02-14-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #19
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

I am very excited about the class Penn State Brought in this year and cant wait to see how they develop in the next few years. I believe Newsome may edge out McGloin for the starting QB spot but as long as they can hand off to Royster and Green then that is ok with me.

Oh and to Khairi Fortt welcome to linebacker U!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »