Home

NCAA Football 11 Info Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Info Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NCAA Football 11 Info Thread

Please for the love of pete give us LONG HAIR back this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #26
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

Im with ODogg. Please EA, LONG HAIR in 11
Old 03-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

i'd love to see long hair make a return, but it seems like that announcement would have fit in perfectly with all the other stuff they've released and been included in the screenshot. I hope i'm wrong though.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #28
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
That's a bad thing why? I love Madden 10 and I am still playing it and if NCAA 10 is as good as Madden 10 I will playing it just as long.
I'm with you bro. Said it before. If they improve on madden 10 then NCAA 11 is gonna be a helluva game. Sure Madden has it's issues but the gameplay is the best they have had in YEARS, many.

Sure the stats sometimes are wack. Better the stats than the momentum and gameplay. And if all the probs we have are stats, we ain't got many probs...
Old 03-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
Same formula as last year: Same game with the "new" Madden 10 paint...

(Sigh)
Shiiiiit, this is exactly what I was waiting on, lol. We'll get all the bells and whistles from Madden 10 on top of whatever improvements they have on the side because of another years worth of how to program on these consoles. Life is good.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I hope that NCAA looks nice and colorful and more vibrant like Madden 10 as well. Right now it's got such a muted, drab look IMO...
Old 03-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #31
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

ncaa with madden 10 glammor will be cool. i'm thinking the sim stats stuff will get fixed, they partially fixed ncaa stats with last update for ncaa i don't think it will be that bad. overall ncaa wasn't that bad, it wasn't til we saw what was the ability of slowing the game down what was possible. but having that ability with impove protack and line play it should be cool.

though it was a glitch , i did like the fact that long snaps could go over your head. no if they could take one more step and actually allow you to track down the over snap it would be cool.

Last edited by Hova57; 03-04-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I hope to heck this year they add extensive stat overlays, so for example it will occasionally show your current QB stats vs. the other teams QB stats, things like that. Or when your RB is having a field day and passes 200 yards it would be nice to show a ticker with his stats, his picture and have the commentators talk about how great of a day the RB is having.

It's things like this that aggravate people (like myself) because they are STILL missing and seem like they would be so basic and easy to add into the game. It would make the game so much more fun to play IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »