Home

NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
i like how you come in here and think you run thinks and telling people what everyone else thinks, when you have no idea. calm down buddy its a video game, your perspective will change when you actually start meeting girls
actually he's right...they added really only 2 facemasks, but ported over the ones from madden. the problem is that THREE of those face masks are ones that are NEVER worn (YES IM TALKING ABOUT THE LADANIAN TOMLINSON ONES!") NOBODY WEAR'S THAT S***!

BUT YES, ive been waiting for years for them to put in the percy harvin lol...years!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #66
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
I don't get some of the shots. Some look white, others look like the nasty gray in previous versions. This hurricane shot seems to go back to the ugly gray in the NCAA10/Madden10. Why can't they get white... to actually look 'white'?
Old 04-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #67
Banned

Nike Fattz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

I can't lie, I'm actually excited for NCAA this season. Hopefully things are done right this season.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 3
these need to be in the game: the eagle player #87...

http://i44.tinypic.com/4lq8h0.jpg

and the darrell scotts...

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/90505410.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D06B0A651BF1D491D8 04AC66D9E88C82E54788A237BACB295BE30A760B0D811297
Old 04-09-2010, 01:11 AM   #69
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
I was gonna say the same thing. Madden pales in comparison to NCAA's graphics right now.
I dunno, I thought the McNabb pics looked fantastic. I personally think this will just finally be there year where both games look EQUALLY as good. In years past, it was always hard going back to NCAA because Madden always looked so much better. Thus far this year, both products seem to be right on par with one another, which is awesome.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:27 AM   #70
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Man I cant stop looking at this new screenshot of the U player. I cant wait to see my Baylor Bears on the field because the fight is on for the Big 12 this year....
Old 04-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Once again, please fix the revolution facemasks. They stick out too far when you look at em profile view.
To be more specific. There's actually three or four, now that I'm playing the game. Its under "Revolution". Its "Revo Full Cage", "Revo Normal 2", and "Revo Kicker".

I'm playing Madden at the moment but I think the names are the same in NCAA. I'll check later. However it goes, if you go into the facemask select, you'll see what I'm referring to. Thanks a mil.

Last edited by TheCreep; 04-09-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #72
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

I am one of the biggest EA critics but I still don't get what all the uproar is about facemasks that can barely be seen in the game play camera.

Just my .02

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »