Home

NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER

This is a discussion on NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2010, 05:57 AM   #17
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
Another bonus of this would be NCAA getting its true time to shine. DO IT NOW EA!!!
people who love college football let the game shine, NCAA will never take over madden in the media's eye. Madden is the NFL, NFL is the king of the sports world. They use their marketing to promote the game too. NCAA football will never have that. I prefer NCAA football and unless madden gets amazing ratings i might not buy it this year, i rarely played madden but i play NCAA still. But im going to trade it in soon so i can get more credit on it
Old 04-12-2010, 06:02 AM   #18
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Dudes I used to work for Sony making and packaging games and dvds when I was younger. They are not working on the game that last month, trust me. It's already being packaged up and being ready to ship. After the games are packaged up, they hold 'em for a bit before they ship 'em to the respective stores. So in actuality they could send the game out earlier. They should put a little wiggle room between NCAA and Madden but I don't really care when they release it because for the last 10 years or so I've been buying both anyway, it's like tradition for me.

Source: The Sony plant I worked at when I was younger was in Pittman, NJ.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:22 AM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Dudes I used to work for Sony making and packaging games and dvds when I was younger. They are not working on the game that last month, trust me. It's already being packaged up and being ready to ship. After the games are packaged up, they hold 'em for a bit before they ship 'em to the respective stores. So in actuality they could send the game out earlier. They should put a little wiggle room between NCAA and Madden but I don't really care when they release it because for the last 10 years or so I've been buying both anyway, it's like tradition for me.

Source: The Sony plant I worked at when I was younger was in Pittman, NJ.
ncaa prints 2-3 weeks before it ships and usually IGN has a "NCAA has gone gold" which means its set to print, the industry has changed a ton and especially sports games,
Old 04-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #20
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
exactually. I dont see any sports game released earlier than 4 weeks before the regular season. IMO this game should be released a couple weeks later.
I lol'd.
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 04-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #21
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

When you share as much tech as Madden and NCAA, I don't think this would be a good idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #22
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

while it would be nice to have the whole summer to really get into the game, July is fine. Its right before the college football season, its still before Madden. Madden will always steal the headlines and be the more popular game because its NFL and its got that name recognition for all these years.

July doesnt bother me because i got MLB the Show that i'm not finally getting started with, UFC Undisputed comes out soon so July is just fine for me.

A lot of people dont like to start their franchises until they get accurate rosters and the season starts well if it came out in June that would be about 2 months to wait for that.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 20

It already releases too early. They should release it the Tuesday before the season starts; give 'em an extra couple weeks for fine-tuning and testing.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #24
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
When you share as much tech as Madden and NCAA, I don't think this would be a good idea.
After the last couple iterations of NCAA and Madden, I can't help but ask how much tech is actually shared between the two? Last year's Madden and NCAA are hills and valleys apart.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »