Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: First Look at Presentation Upgrades

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: First Look at Presentation Upgrades within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:20 AM   #97
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: First Look at Presentation Upgrades

Er...if you're gonna show a "First Look" at presentation upgrades and talk about ESPN integration and what not...why does it only involve watching that guy TALK about it?

Not to be nitpicky, but...yeah.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #98
MVP

OVR: 12

U guys r amazing lol, the game comes out in July....they r not gonna roll out everything in a short span of time...ppl need to chill and be patient, maybe I'm super optomistic but when they do roll out the actual video of ESPN presentation ppl r gonna be blown away amongst other info that they haven't been released, maybe I have too much faith in the EA team idk, but some of the posts I've been reading have jus been crazy
Old 04-28-2010, 05:45 PM   #99
Banned

OVR: 13

Legend, I think you do have TOOO much faith in EA.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #100
Banned

atomant94's Arena

OVR: 6

All i'm asking for is good gameplay and better commentary

Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #101
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

I think those Oregon jerseys are their throwback alternates. Look at the numbers and the shoulders. The helmets are their standard white alternates.

In the video the dark green looks way too dark, however it's very tough to tell because it's a video of a TV screen and the dark sections of the field look far too dark as well, so I think the video of the TV is just very contrasty.

It's interesting if true, because those are truly alternate Jerseys, not just another in their combo package. Surprised no one else has brought this up, at least that I've seen. I haven't seen anyone say that they would be in.

Last edited by blazer003; 04-28-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #102
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer003
I think those Oregon jerseys are their throwback alternates. Look at the numbers and the shoulders. The helmets are their standard white alternates.

In the video the dark green looks way too dark, however it's very tough to tell because it's a video of a TV screen and the dark sections of the field look far too dark as well, so I think the video of the TV is just very contrasty.

It's interesting if true, because those are truly alternate Jerseys, not just another in their combo package. Surprised no one else has brought this up.
Well we already know the throwbacks were in, they were confirmed in the OS review. Also, whoever was playing the game just used the uniform selector to give us an ugly *** combo. Its the white helmet, throwback jersey, throwback pants. It looks horrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »