Home

NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #57
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects

This all sounds great! Now you can actually recruit big run stopping defensive ends it sounds like. Last year all the DE's were like 6'1 225 it made no sense. Hoping that the final blog is coaching carousel that would be the icing on the cake. Also having 85 man rosters would be a verrrrry nice addition and it shouldn't be that hard to include.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #58
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
God they're finally listening and applying. Blog three is Coaching Carosuel. Im sure some coaches are better recruiter then other and thats why there's a point system and thats why some school's that dont use fullbacks where on the recruits list because they run a different system.
Coaching carousel would be huge. It helps make College Hoops 2K8 dynasty mode great. Coaches changing and bringing in their different styles, recruiting philosophies, etc...
Old 05-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #59
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Knew you'd be happy to see those.
Happy Birthday to me.

@AdamdotH
Old 05-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #60
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

These seem more like recruiting blogs more so than Dynasty blogs. Don't get me wrong, I love the info, but these just seem more focused on recruiting than overall dynasty.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #61
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
These seem more like recruiting blogs more so than Dynasty blogs. Don't get me wrong, I love the info, but these just seem more focused on recruiting than overall dynasty.
Uh..Recruiting is a MAJOR MAJOR portion of dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 39
Liked what I read for this blog
Old 05-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
I had a bunch of recruits come in at 84+, so I'm not sure what to tell you. You also need to realize they still have one more dynasty blog before E3, so don't get too negative yet if this blog wasn't for you.
Recruiting did need some fixing, but in all honesty, what they did was stretch recruiting out to 2 blogs when it really only needed one(the phone call blog was nothing of real substance, it was only about a new look to phone call and adding point values which look like have taken the place of the interest bar). IMO, the dev team really took out the thunder this would have by already deflating it with a whole 1st dynasty blog dedicated to a facelift to an aspect of recruiting and then doing another recruiting blog that had some actual substance.

And they already hinted at what the 3rd and final dynasty blog will be about at the end of this blog.
Quote:
When you add up all the changes to Prospects and the new Phone Call we've already made some significant changes to Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 11. But honestly that wasn't enough (and well this is only Blog 2 of 3), so there is still more. What's great is Blog 3 will address some of the comments about the first blog: both about Kent State being in the Top 10 of our 5 Star Fullback (in the last blog's screen shots) and the points showing up in the Top Schools menu. We will take a look at the logic behind signing a Recruit and how the CPU will do it.
Really, they should have just labled the blogs with what they truly are:
Recruiting Blog 1 of 3
Recruiting Blog 2 of 3
Recruiting Blog 3 of 3

Then they would have actually been able to garner alot more hype. The blogs all seem dedicated to one thing, and thats recruiting. Recruiting is a major aspect of Dynasty Mode but certainly not the whole mode.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #64
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I like that the ratings are getting spread out. hopefully will make elite players more rare and actually mean something, instead of having your third string ranked in the high 80's, low 90's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »