Home

Super Conferences in Game

This is a discussion on Super Conferences in Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Super Conferences in Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
Too much wrong with that to even delve into.

But you, being a UGAy (sorry, had to) fan should know that under no circumstance would Tennessee leave the SEC East. If anything, Nashville is about 200 miles farther west than Knoxville.
While that is true...did you see the teams making up the east? They would really need to switch those teams to get them closer to even. The east side of the SEC is nasty...they need Vandy for a break.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

you cant do it because adding those teams to those conferences would mean a title game for those conferences and they aren't going to make a title game for those conferences an option if they arent in real life. They have said the NCAA has gotten on them and wont let them add a playoff option so why would they allow super conference realignment if it hasn't happened yet in real life? Yes we'd like it because its being talked about but some things they have their hands tied with and i'd assume this is one of them.

Before Super conferences how about letting us add more than 12 teambuilder teams to a dynasty and being able to replace the generic FCS schools with teambuilder schools.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Rookie

beelo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Before Super conferences how about letting us add more than 12 teambuilder teams to a dynasty and being able to replace the generic FCS schools with teambuilder schools.
THIS!!!

Minor improvement, but big difference in my eyes...

Not New, just soft spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I'd rather them fix conference schedules first before adding any new teams. The Big Ten schedule was a cluster **** last year, OSU played @ Michigan three straight years. I'd rather see more customizable schedules, like allowing you to flip home/away in conference to solve that problem.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

If I could expand conferences in game I would do the following:

ACC: Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Duke, Maryland, Boston College, Wake Forest, Miami, Virginia, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Syracuse, South Florida, Connecticut, and Louisville.

I would move FSU, Clemson, NC St, and Virginia Tech to the SEC and add the remaining Big East teams to the ACC bringing the ACC to 14.

Big 10: Michigan, Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan St, Iowa, Wisconsin, Purdue, Indiana, Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Missouri, Pitt, and Rutgers.

I would add ND, Nebraska, Missouri, Pitt, and Rutgers to the Big 10 bring the Big 10 to 16.

PAC 10: Arizona, Arizona St, USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon St, Washington, Washington St, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, and Colorado.

I would add Texas, A&M, Tech, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Oklahoma St to the PAC 10 bringing the PAC 10 to 16

SEC: Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Mississippi St, Florida St, Clemson, NC St, Virginia Tech.

I would add FSU, Clemson, NC St, and Virginia Tech to the SEC bring the SEC to 16.

The remaining Big 12 Schools Baylor, Kansas, Kansas St, and Iowa St would be moved to the MWC along with Boise St to Bring the MWC to 14 teams.

Last edited by cjhadley; 06-05-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

Huskerchief, Pitt is in the AAU.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #15
Rookie

Husker88Chief's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
Huskerchief, Pitt is in the AAU.
Oh. Thank you my man. I thought that I had read that they weren't. But upon further review, that was UConn.

Nebraska Football: 12-2 (Big Ten Runner-Up & Capitol One Bowl Champions)

Kansas City Chiefs: 10-6 (1st in AFC West)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

no problem man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »