Home

Demar Dorsey, Kyle Parker, Jeremiah Masoli

This is a discussion on Demar Dorsey, Kyle Parker, Jeremiah Masoli within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Demar Dorsey, Kyle Parker, Jeremiah Masoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
WRONG. Blount was suspended for punching a guy AFTER the boise state game, he was suspended for the year, but reenstated for the bowl game.

Masoli on the other hand was suspended for robery, alot diffenent than punching a guy. He has been out for the year, and will remain out for the year.

All make sure he at the bottom of my roster, and a redshirt junior. I will want him to enter the draft in madden, and to play the 11 season in dynasty.
What I stated was correct, I never said it was before the season (READ it again) Everyone knows it was after the Boise St game, DA. What Im saying is after the game, Blount was initially suspended for the year. Masoli, after the robbery, was suspended for the year. There is NO WAY he sits the entire year. He has a list of requirements he has to meet to be reinstated. (Prob happen after 5-6 games) He practiced Spring Ball with them, has not transferred, and is preparing to play.

For what its worth, in my mind, what Blount did was way worse. Not only did he act like a B**ch after a loss, he was uncontrollable on national TV. They could barely get him to the locker room. What Blount did damaged the program way worse than robbery of some rich frat guys.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #18
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf83198
What I stated was correct, I never said it was before the season (READ it again) Everyone knows it was after the Boise St game, DA. What Im saying is after the game, Blount was initially suspended for the year. Masoli, after the robbery, was suspended for the year. There is NO WAY he sits the entire year. He has a list of requirements he has to meet to be reinstated. (Prob happen after 5-6 games) He practiced Spring Ball with them, has not transferred, and is preparing to play.

For what its worth, in my mind, what Blount did was way worse. Not only did he act like a B**ch after a loss, he was uncontrollable on national TV. They could barely get him to the locker room. What Blount did damaged the program way worse than robbery of some rich frat guys.

Punching a guy is way worse, especially considering the fact that theft is just potentially a felony Not quite sure how you constitute Blount punching the dude as more damaging to the program than Masoli robbing a frat house.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Punching a guy is way worse, especially considering the fact that theft is just potentially a felony Not quite sure how you constitute Blount punching the dude as more damaging to the program than Masoli robbing a frat house.

Because Blount's punch happened in front of a National TV Audience, and was replayed for weeks, (it was replayed even in some of the end of the year videos) Some football fans dont even know about Masoli's crime, outside of the PAC 10, it was forgotten in a few days. But, EVERYBODY knows what Blount did. Blount will forever be linked to the Boise State punch. That is a truely bigger black eye for the program.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #20
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Because Blount's punch happened in front of a National TV Audience, and was replayed for weeks, (it was replayed even in some of the end of the year videos) Some football fans dont even know about Masoli's crime, outside of the PAC 10, it was forgotten in a few days. But, EVERYBODY knows what Blount did. Blount will forever be linked to the Boise State punch. That is a truely bigger black eye for the program.
Bigger than their Heisman hopeful QB being suspended for the year for robbing a guy? That is a great character flaw. If I were a Duck fan, I'd be more embarrassed by that. Because when the season starts, every time Oregon is on TV, they will talk about why Masoli isn't playing. If anything, I'd say the two were even.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Bigger than their Heisman hopeful QB being suspended for the year for robbing a guy? That is a great character flaw. If I were a Duck fan, I'd be more embarrassed by that. Because when the season starts, every time Oregon is on TV, they will talk about why Masoli isn't playing. If anything, I'd say the two were even.
He stole a lap top from an empty frat room, not really equal to battery on live TV after you lost a game. And BTW, im not a duck fan, No school is preparing their kids for the NFL quite as well as Oregon. They are clearly a step ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
Dorsey will not be going to Michigan, so if he is on the roster I will edit him to someone else w/ adjusted ratings.
you could be right but noone knows yet, there are rumors that go both ways.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #23
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Masoli's robbery is worse just because it is completely his fault. Blount punched a guy true, but he was provoked. Its not like the final whistle blew and he ran up to the first guy he saw.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #24
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

I will guarantee you that Masoli will not play a game this year. And here is why. Blount had already played a game. Masoli hasn't. Which means if they don't use Masoli, he gets to use his redshirt year, and will be eligible for a full senior season next year. Blount, since he played vs. Boise St., couldn't use a redshirt. From a football standpoint, it doesn't make sense to let Masoli play a couple games and graduate, when if you sit him all year, you can get a full season out of him next year. It has nothing to do with robbery vs. punching a guy, it's all about Masoli being able to redshirt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »