Home

Can we get an illegal block in the back penalty?

This is a discussion on Can we get an illegal block in the back penalty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can we get an illegal block in the back penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Also I have seen when there is no 2 penaltys on one play. I know it don't happin alot but the game calls the first penalty an not the second. They should off set

I 100% agree I also would like to see double injuries on plays.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

How about illegal man downfield? Oh wait EA says they program the Oline to not do that so it never happens. Also either edit the stupid "im getting hit and dont want to take the sack so i magically throw a super weak ball BACKWARDS" animation/cheat for the computer or call it correctly. Its a fumble and live if the QB throws the ball backwards. Happens all the time. When my QB is doing that however it weakly goes forward and is one handed intercepted by a D-lineman.

Oh and not as much a penalty but for the love of God. MEDICAL REDSHIRTS!!! Very easy to program into the game. Please do it if my stud player can be lost for the year with that nasty broken vertebrae.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75
How about illegal man downfield? Oh wait EA says they program the Oline to not do that so it never happens. Also either edit the stupid "im getting hit and dont want to take the sack so i magically throw a super weak ball BACKWARDS" animation/cheat for the computer or call it correctly. Its a fumble and live if the QB throws the ball backwards. Happens all the time. When my QB is doing that however it weakly goes forward and is one handed intercepted by a D-lineman.

Oh and not as much a penalty but for the love of God. MEDICAL REDSHIRTS!!! Very easy to program into the game. Please do it if my stud player can be lost for the year with that nasty broken vertebrae.
AGREED!!!!

and to the OP yes they need block in the back. Clipping rarely happens. They also need Offensive PI, it happens a lot in the game. In RL not as much but it would be nice if they called it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »