Home

Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood"

This is a discussion on Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood"

Havent played in a few months and i got the itch to play one last ranked ncaa10 game before the demo drops monday...

So this guy is 50-6 using alabama... i take the game with my usual WVU and off we go. He's a pretty good player and had me 21-7 but i got my groove back after the few months off and took the lead with my first possession of the second half. Then this guy, or should i say baby, just cant handle that i'm better than him and on my extra point attempt he starts jumping offsides... every time... starts sending me messages laughing and what not. I figure he'll get booted but he doesnt. For about 15 minutes this kept on and it was clear he just left his ps3 and rigged his controller not to go to sleep and to make his defender run into my OL every play... he must have like taped his left stick down.

Obviously he didnt have to pick a play and this just repeated itself. I figured that since he wasnt getting booted i wouldnt either if i took the delay over and over and i was just gonna leave my ps3... nope... i got booted and took the loss. Never knew that glitch existed for ps3... you can jump offsides over and over on the extra point and nothing happens but the offense cannot take the delay.

Thank god this didnt happen to me earlier in ncaa 10 b/c i would have dumped this game a long time ago. But who cares, i'll take it as a win and my final record was 207-66, level 23, and all with WVU.

PS3 USER ID: Liddle_Wood
You my friend, are a D bag... take the loss like a man. Not only did you run the same 2 plays over and over and get mad when i figured you out you ran run commit on every play. Quitting is more man like than what you did. Heck i respect all the cheeser fools that beat me over you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigho
Hey just trying to save an hour of your life if you come across this guy. No need to hate...
Old 06-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
Hey just trying to save an hour of your life if you come across this guy. No need to hate...
agree with the hate.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
I don't play the game anymore. Waiting for NCAA 11.

Just sayin' that it's kind of a waste of time. There a cheesers everywhere - so what? Play with guys you know won't cheese. It's (sadly) a part of the gaming environment now-a-days, you've either got to deal with it, or play exclusively with a group of people you know won't pull that B.S. on you.

It just gets irritating after awhile reading these when it really won't change anything.
Has nothing to do with cheesing.. i can handle that and usually come out on top... this is about a GLITCHER... and an overall DBag. Believe me i know what comes around but most of the time i get pretty decent games. But this was beyond cheese and i wanted to warn everyone of this guy. There are alot of people who dont get the new game every year and there are plenty of people out there that play games a year behind to save money... Just trying to help them out and let them know that there IS a PS3 legit glitch out there.

I sure as heck didnt know that.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Same thing IMO.

Cheesing and glitching - we all now it exists, you just gotta deal with it.
I would say there is a big difference from a guy scrambling with their HB at QB and a guy jumping offsides over and over on an extra point until i gave up.

I would call the offsides a glitch and the scrambling cheese. Big difference. THis is the first legit glitch ive had used against me in ncaa 10.. or 08 and 09 for that matter. (on ps3).

Just giving people a heads up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

I feel you man. This is why I stopped playing online years ago.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:56 AM   #7
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
If everyone made a thread for when they got cheesed or glitched we'd have over 1,000 threads per day on this forum about that stuff.
Is it really necessary to point this out! Why is it so hard to bypass a thread, if your not going to add anything positive.

These guys are the reason I don't play online anymore. Thanks anyway

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #8
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I feel you man. This is why I stopped playing online years ago.
Amen!

Sideshow Bob

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »