Home

Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website

This is a discussion on Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #33
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website

only ones that i just don't like at all are LSU's. Just never really liked it for some reason. It seems almost like a Washington rip off to me in a since.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #34
Rookie

gohogsfan14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
only ones that i just don't like at all are LSU's. Just never really liked it for some reason. It seems almost like a Washington rip off to me in a since.

i think the gold helmets look better than the normal ones but thats jmo
Old 06-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #35
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
There aren't going to be new ones released anytime soon..what are you talking about? Clemson wore theirs last year
any pictures of them wearing it? I've hunted for them and couldn't find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
eventually most, if not all Nike schools will likely use pro combat for their uniform. this year, I believe Michigan State, Virginia, and Arkansas got new uniforms that use pro combat. I think Oregon started it, and Boise State's new uniform from last year were also pro combat. I could be wrong on those though.

I don't think any of those are considered pro combat. I think pro combat is supposed to be a series, nothing that a team will wear a lot. The Michigan State design was already used by Western Kentucky starting a couple of years ago. I could be wrong about UVA and Arkansas not being pro combat though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #36
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
I don't think any of those are considered pro combat. I think pro combat is supposed to be a series, nothing that a team will wear a lot. The Michigan State design was already used by Western Kentucky starting a couple of years ago. I could be wrong about UVA and Arkansas not being pro combat though.
All of those schools he mentioned are PC this year. Pro Combat is a fabric design, not an aesthetic one. Eventually all schools will shift to this type of uniform, however it is their "elite" uniform right now, which typically means changes start at the top and trickle down (Virginia being an exception here). Wearing pro combat does not mean the design will drastically change.

However, many of the schools implementing them have less of a tradition with one look, so they are more willing to experiment with new stylistic choices.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
lol uh no I don't think so! Bama wouldn't EVER go Pro Combat. Too traditional. Plus last year Saban said he wouldn't get involved with the PCs because he didn't feel he was important enough to be making those sort of changes, or something like that. you can probably find on youtube...

wow they just did
Old 09-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Boise State has new ones to that are pretty cool. The helmets are really awesome
Old 09-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #39
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

OVR: 13

VA Tech and West Virginia's new ones are sick!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »