Home

Plays of the game...WTF????

This is a discussion on Plays of the game...WTF???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
Plays of the game...WTF????

Okay, don't know if anyone else has been having problems with this, but it always picks the DUMMEST plays for POG. Ususally, it is like the last play of the gam, which I believe twice has been a short KO return by the CPU, and one was a FB run on a read option inside the 5 that got stopped almost as soon as he got the ball, and the last play was an int return of over 100 yard (gave me a 2TD lead over Ohio State, lol!) anyway, anyone have any thoughts about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Plays of the game...WTF????

Since its a demo, other replays aren't saved so it just uses the last play in memory (coincidently, the last play of the game) to be used as the play of the game. Should be no problem in the actual game
Old 06-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

the demo doesn't save each play, so the only play "on file" to show is the last play of the game.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
Okay, don't know if anyone else has been having problems with this, but it always picks the DUMMEST plays for POG. Ususally, it is like the last play of the gam, which I believe twice has been a short KO return by the CPU, and one was a FB run on a read option inside the 5 that got stopped almost as soon as he got the ball, and the last play was an int return of over 100 yard (gave me a 2TD lead over Ohio State, lol!) anyway, anyone have any thoughts about this?
It's always the last play of the game...the demo can't save replays the entire game.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

ah okay, thanks fellas I feel better now....except that one time whe- oh wait no cuz I did a 2 point conversion and thats what it was, alrighty, feeling MUCH better about this now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #6
DickDalewood

OVR:

Use the Impressions thread.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »