Home

Player Ratings Available

This is a discussion on Player Ratings Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #33
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Player Ratings Available

Nesbitt, 90? wow. Xs0ng, ur right. I can throw the deep ball now and a safety cant just come out of no where can swat the ball down.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #34
Rookie

mcshea's Arena

OVR: 2

Julio Jones should not be rated the same as AJ Green. That's a joke.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #35
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs0ng
Hasn't happened to me. Although I just did edit a school instead of creating one. Do you have a created school already?
I don't have one created already. I was just on the teambuilder site earlier today and the rosters weren't undated. Now when I sign in using my email and click create school, I keep getting that "Warning" message over and over. This sucks really bad man lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I have been saying this for a while now, that ratings won't have as much an impact. Players can no longer stop and then run at full speed again in a different direction within a matter of .5 seconds. It really has more to do with the ability of the user.
I know, but I am just saying Alabama will have probably have one starter on defense that is lower than a 91. That is ridiculous.

The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. ~Bryant Gumbel, 1981
Old 06-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #37
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Since it just came out, there are probably some bugs in it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the site is down for a while tonight to clean it up. I don't even think it's been officially announced yet...E3
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #38
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

For the people who were wondering (me included) it doesn't look like LSU's gold pro combat helmets made it in. They have a helmet labeled "pro combat", but it doesn't appear to be a different color than than the normal LSU helmet.

On the plus side, however, they do have the white LSU helmet from 2007.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #39
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Since it just came out, there are probably some bugs in it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the site is down for a while tonight to clean it up. I don't even think it's been officially announced yet...E3
Wishful thinking..
Old 06-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
If you think Tebow is a Junior rated 86 OVR and throws right, then sure Tebow is still there.

Jacory Harris is a Junior. I don't think you know what you're doing.

Even if I was wrong, it doesn't mean it's not updated. It would mean that not ALL players were updated. But the rosters indeed would still be updated because the ratings for Texas are the same as the Demo.

But you obviously don't know how to look things up.
I went to teambuilder.easports.com, created a school and chose Florida as the roster template, QB #15 99ovr WAS there and the Miami roster was also not updated. I just used the link someone provided above and Florida was updated as was Miami.

EDIT: Just investigated some more and it IS a new site. Go to teambuilder.easports.com and you'll see the NCAA 10 rosters are still there while the link someone provided above has the updated ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »