Home

Ran for over 250 yards using Draw Plays alone

This is a discussion on Ran for over 250 yards using Draw Plays alone within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Ran for over 250 yards using Draw Plays alone

There is a problem. The draw play is too powerful and cannot be stopped. I just ran for close to 300 yards using draw plays alone and the Cpu never adjusted to stop the madness. If this was on 5 minute quarters I'd have 600+ yards. This was on All-American by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Ran for over 250 yards using Draw Plays alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshood
There is a problem. The draw play is too powerful and cannot be stopped. I just ran for close to 300 yards using draw plays alone and the Cpu never adjusted to stop the madness. If this was on 5 minute quarters I'd have 600+ yards. This was on All-American by the way.
It's funny, I have always played on Heisman but learning the CPU actually knows your play call just blew me away. So I am leaning pretty strongly to using AA this year but the demo AA is too easy. So... sliders will be the key.

Playing the demo on Heisman I had a lot of 10-7, 17-14, 7-3, 14-10 games and only two blowouts, one I won and one the CPU won. In AA I won 30-13 which just tells me the sliders will be the key. I wouldn't worry about the running yet... we get some proper sliders it should make it much better.

I am stickler for things being as realistic as possible so I will be working on the sliders non-stop until satisfied. It is troubling that the D never adjusted to you though. Perhaps the awareness slider will rectify that.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
do you go looking for these problems? man just enjoy the demo...
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 06-16-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
do you go looking for these problems? man just enjoy the demo...
No, but I was curious to see what would happen if I kept running draw plays since my first attemps they were so successful. I'm enjoying the demo but this is an issue that raises some concerns.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:15 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

thats nice do you want a cookie?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
1. play on heisman
2. in the 2nd and 4th qtrs, the CPU defense expects pass plays so obviously the draw is going to work well
Old 06-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

the draw play is yet to work for me so this gripe hasnt effected me.

I suggest playing on Heisman, i play on Heisman and cant get more than about 3 yards on a draw play. Your problem isnt the game, its the difficulty.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hmmm, my draw plays have had very mixed results. I have had some success, but I've undoubtedly gotten my fair share blown up in my face. It always amazes me how some can have certain results and others can have completely different results.

And I've played both AA and Heisman, btw. And it's nothing new that slider adjustments are gonna be needed to suit your style of play, I can't recall a single game I have ever played where I didn't tweak some stuff. Some people can pass like crazy, so they gotta up those slider difficulty. Some are better at the running game, so they gotta bump that up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »