Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #73
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
#10 Iowa - 4* - 89 ovr, 92 off, 89 def

Wow... Hawkeyes have a LOT to prove on offense, and the defense (other than linebacker) is one of the best in the nation.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

I don't think we should have all 99's. Ive noticed a lot of the new bama users on here are half ********.

I'll give Alabama an 94 or 95 on offense because we have tons of talent & experience on that side of the ball. Defense i'll give us a 94 or 93 we lost some in the secondary but everything else is just reloaded & in some cases better than last year.

Rise to Prominence OD League Member
-Duke Blue Devils

Last edited by BAMAJD; 06-17-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #75
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Alabama fans seem to be the only ones here who don't recognize how dumb these ratings are. crazy homerism.
That's not entirely true. Bama fan here and I don't think that they deserve a 99 in Offense or Defense. However, I said this last year and I will say it again this year.... just about every team and just about every player is rated too high.

Whatever happened to stretched ratings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
I hate Alabama as much as the next guy, but there's no sense in attacking an entire fan base because a few ignorant people. Alabama should be somewhere around 94-96 offensively imo. Let's not get this discussion off topic before it starts..
Thanks man.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
I hate Alabama as much as the next guy, but there's no sense in attacking an entire fan base because a few ignorant people. Alabama should be somewhere around 94-96 offensively imo. Let's not get this discussion off topic before it starts..
You wanna know how i know your not a real Auburn fan. Being nice to Alabama. At all times you should be with those fans.

haha just messing
Old 06-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolson88
Okay, I'm an Oregon/Oregon State guy and I'm a little bit surprised about a #4 rating for the Ducks. But that may just be me.

Also, sweet, with an overall of 60 (tied for lowest with Eastern Michigan), it looks like Western Kentucky in the Sunbelt will be my rebuild project this year . Though UL Monroe at 64 could be fun as well. Too bad it looks like stadium expansions won't be in this year though . I don't want to be stuck in smaller stadiums after I'm a powerhouse program :/.
Our big brother in Eugene's rating/ranking would likely go down if Masoli wasn't most likely on the roster since that happened too late to remove him. Might not be significant, but it would make a difference.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #78
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michgantown
Cal - 3*
Central Michigan - 3*
What?
I think the 3 stars are the most screwed up.
MSU - 3*
UCF - 3*
USF - 3*
Tulsa - 3*
Really?

Most the 3* in BCS conferences should probably be 4* except like Northwestern, Kentucky, Kansas and a few others
Old 06-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #79
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
I don't think we should have all 99's. Ive noticed a lot of the new bama users on here are half ********.

I'll give Alabama an 94 or 95 on offense because we have tons of talent & experience on that side of the ball. Defense i'll give us a 94 or 93 we lost some in the secondary but everything else is just reloaded & in some cases better than last year.
Finally some objective insight. Points like this are things I can respect regardless of any little disagreement.

I do think the lack of returners on defense will be a problem, but I also see how it's possible for this year's starters to be just as good or better in time.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haha

Roll Tide. 99's! No wonder they didn't put us in the demo!

In all seriousness though, I would not argue that Alabama doesn't have a 96-99 offense. We have a heisman trophy winner returning, and a backup that in my opinion is a better running back than he is. QB is a game manager, nothing too spectacular, but he does what he needs to do. Everyone else that's returning has experience, with the exception of one or two OL. I do think it will be the best offense in college football, competition considered, which is the first time I have been able to confidently say that in years, maybe ever.

Defense, I'd give a 90-94 though, just because we have some highly touted, yet unproven players.

And for all you haters, give us a break. It's been a long time since we have been really great in this game, especially in recent years. Last year we were decent, but Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma were just ridiculous. Were people this upset about Florida's rankings last year? They had all A+'s before the edits right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »