Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #25
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartyon6686
MSU was really screwed up
1. who the hell is WR # 16 the four recievers are #2 Dell #82 Martin #7 Nichol and # 3 Cunningham.
2. WR # 6 Smith is now a FB
3. Our D is now a 3-4 not a 4-3 why is a TE a impact player WTF EA.
1. Looks like wr#16 is C.D. Rucker. He dropped a couple easy passes in the 08 Wisconsin game. Not even on listed MSU's spring depth chart. Nichol isn't even in the game.
2. With all the other issue's with MSU's roster in the game I wouldn't expect EA to change his position.
3. idk why Gantt is an impact player (he is rated a 90 ovr though). I would think Cousins would have been. With Ghoslton MSU can freely change from 3-4 to 4-3 (and Gholston is a DE in the game)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkam89
1. Looks like wr#16 is C.D. Rucker. He dropped a couple easy passes in the 08 Wisconsin game. Not even on listed MSU's spring depth chart. Nichol isn't even in the game.
2. With all the other issue's with MSU's roster in the game I wouldn't expect EA to change his position.
3. idk why Gantt is an impact player (he is rated a 90 ovr though). I would think Cousins would have been. With Ghoslton MSU can freely change from 3-4 to 4-3 (and Gholston is a DE in the game)
We can always make roster adjustments in order to accurately reflect MSU's rosters though...I know I always do.

On the subject of WR 16, It might be Bennie Fowler. Fowler was #16 in last years game. Oh yeah, didn't Fred Smith change his number to 86 anyway?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #27
CPT
Banned

CPT's Arena

OVR: 4

it is about freaking time a MSU vid makes it as an example.....too bad it wasnt in E.Lansing.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #28
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
We can always make roster adjustments in order to accurately reflect MSU's rosters though...I know I always do.

On the subject of WR 16, It might be Bennie Fowler. Fowler was #16 in last years game. Oh yeah, didn't Fred Smith change his number to 86 anyway?
Usually they just make up numbers for freshmen (Baker was 23 last year), then change them the next year when they find out the actual number. It could still be Fowler but I didn't look for him specifically when TB was live.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:11 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkam89
Usually they just make up numbers for freshmen (Baker was 23 last year), then change them the next year when they find out the actual number. It could still be Fowler but I didn't look for him specifically when TB was live.
lol they had Richardson as 25....well really nothing to laugh about.... oh well
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 AM   #30
Rookie

NDNathan's Arena

Hate to pile on the depth chart complaints, but why does EA have Hughes (RB #33) as the starting RB in the spread? Armando Allen has been the starter for multiple years now, I would think that EA could get that right...
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 17
Yeah, I was wondering why that was happening too. ^^^

I thought Armando Allen would be the clear starter now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDNathan
Hate to pile on the depth chart complaints, but why does EA have Hughes (RB #33) as the starting RB in the spread? Armando Allen has been the starter for multiple years now, I would think that EA could get that right...
uhm, not sure as I haven't seen vid in a while, but was it possibly through packages, or because AA was tired? just a thought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »