Home

2010 SEC All Star team with Player Ratings

This is a discussion on 2010 SEC All Star team with Player Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: 2010 SEC All Star team with Player Ratings

God, it pains me to see Julio Jones is a 97
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #26
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator15
Regardless, He is still the better coach.
When was he the better coach? When he ran up the score on an OK Cincinnati, when he resigned and came back, or when he lost to Nick Saban by 19 points?
Old 06-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick

Me too.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #28
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

Julio Jones a 97?? Yeah righttttt
I guess that touchdown from the LSU game got him that rating, because he didn't do anything over the season.

Oh, and how can EA tell me that Jordan Jefferson is better than John Brantley. I know Brantley's yet to start but come on now..

Last edited by Barkley7; 06-25-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #29
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
Yeah, Its pretty funny, when hes rated 94 last year when he had like 950 yds (give or take) then this year hes a 97 with like 450 yds 2TDs and like 10 drops(give or take haha) but then you have Darvin Adams from Auburn who had 997yds and 10TDs and is rated an 86. I think I cried when I looked at these ratings.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 06-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #30
Rookie

TigerBait07's Arena

OVR: 0

Alabama has 3 DB's higher rated then Patrick Peterson from LSU. That makes so much sense considering Peterson is the #1 corner in the nation this year. AJ Greene and Julio Jones are both 97, yet the corner who basically shut them down is a 93. Gotta love EA.

Last edited by TigerBait07; 06-25-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:26 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
When was he the better coach? When he ran up the score on an OK Cincinnati, when he resigned and came back, or when he lost to Nick Saban by 19 points?
Running up the score on an 'OK' Cincinnati team is a lot better than Nick Saban losing to an 'OK' Utah team (or what about that loss to UL-Monroe). How does him resigning for health reasons really have any relation to his coaching ability? He beat Saban the year before so they are 1-1 against each other, that is a bad argument.

At least when Meyer suspends a player, he goes through with it. Saban doesn't. Saban is a great recruiter and a great defensive coach, but his offenses are never anything special. Meyer is a great recruiter and always has good offenses and defenses.

Of course you probably wouldn't realize any of this, because you make you're 'All-Star' teams based purely off of what EA rates the players. Anyone can do that, if you want to do something cool perhaps use how players actually perform on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #32
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingowango
Running up the score on an 'OK' Cincinnati team is a lot better than Nick Saban losing to an 'OK' Utah team (or what about that loss to UL-Monroe). How does him resigning for health reasons really have any relation to his coaching ability? He beat Saban the year before so they are 1-1 against each other, that is a bad argument.

At least when Meyer suspends a player, he goes through with it. Saban doesn't. Saban is a great recruiter and a great defensive coach, but his offenses are never anything special. Meyer is a great recruiter and always has good offenses and defenses.

Of course you probably wouldn't realize any of this, because you make you're 'All-Star' teams based purely off of what EA rates the players. Anyone can do that, if you want to do something cool perhaps use how players actually perform on the field.
Hey, Hey, Hey, I wasn't the one making that argument and Its not like it matters who the coach is anyways. Also making these teams are hard. A lot harder than you would think. Im also making 7 of them, and If I were to go by how players would perform on the field I would get bit**ed and moaned at because this player is too high or too low or have somebody say that I suck at rating or whatever and since I am doing 7 teams heck I dont have the time to re rate players and stuff, especially since Teambuilder was released late. ALSO I decided to make up these teams so I can learn players. I knew like everybody in college football last year due to doing these teams and its a lot of fun to know everybody or turn on the TV to watch a random game of CFB and know the players for the teams and be like oh okay this guy was rated 91 lets see if he was overrated or something like that or watch the NFL draft and see Sam Bradford who was rated 99 get drafted #1 overall and be like "He lived up to his rating" or then see George Selvie who was rated 95 get drafted in the 6th round. To a guy like me, this is COOL, and then I also though it would be fun to surprise my friend in a game of quickplay with an All Star team or something. I had a lot of fun last year. So this year I just wanted to let some other people have fun too maybe so thats why Im posting these rosters here so people know about the teams and can download them if they want but then there are those nitpickers who say this is crap, you are doing it wrong and i just say well thanks for appreciating my hard work, how about you just dont download the team.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »