Home

Can you still play every game in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Can you still play every game in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can you still play every game in dynasty?

This is the ONLY way I play Madden/NCAA.

Cpu vs Cpu, with a strong preference to have a Broadcast Camera, which NCAA currently DOES NOT. (amazingly)

The moment you start controlling players ON-FIELD, is the very moment the entire season/dynasty/game becomes flawed, and biased. Cpu-controlled players will NEVER move like human-controlled players. This is an unfair element to the game, and always has been. Secondly, I want my player's ATTRIBUTE RATINGS to produce the outcomes of games, not my own "JOYSTICK SKILLS".
Old 06-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

I would like to know this as well. Count me as one of the people that like to play any game I want on the schedule. It gets old playing with the same team all the time. Its a nice changeup. Hopefully EA didn't remove that. I will be extreemly disapointed.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #19
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Hopefully they didn't - I can't see them changing this - I hope I'm right. (Fingers crossed)...hopefully somebody who has the game will put us out of our misery soon.

Good to see some fellow cpu v cpu'ers on here!
Old 06-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #20
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandScout2
Now i agree with watching the games. I do that when I have to do school work and nothing is on TV.

I disagree with playing games for other teams (Big Games) though because that will make me feel like I have cheated the game, like 2 teams are undefeated in the final week, I would watch that instead of playing. I don't want to but my superior skills over the computer to settle who wins or not. And I don't mean superior like I'm the greatest player ever but 7 out of 10 times I'll beat the computer.
I usually like to cheat in the last weeks to get to the NC if i am like ranked 4th or 3rd. I also like to watch the top 25 teams play. Sometimes I like to cheat in ooc schedule for the big 10 and make them win.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michgantown
I usually like to cheat in the last weeks to get to the NC if i am like ranked 4th or 3rd. I also like to watch the top 25 teams play. Sometimes I like to cheat in ooc schedule for the big 10 and make them win.
Hopefully thats sarcasm right here. But if not then what's the fun in that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #22
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

You can play any game as either team or neither team (CPU vs CPU). If you want, you can play against the team you control by selecting the opponent.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:17 PM   #23
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Confirmed - great news that we can still pick any game from any side's schedule.

Thanks very much Adam, appreciate your time...roll on release...

Last edited by Ninjoid; 06-29-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #24
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
You can play any game as either team or neither team (CPU vs CPU). If you want, you can play against the team you control by selecting the opponent.
Thank you guys for keeping this in the game. This is one of those underrated features that really adds immersion to the dynasty. I hate it when games suddenly take this feature out without warning--it ruins the dynasty/franchise experience for people like me. We should give NCAA credit--they've had it right for years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »