Home

2010 All Star teams request/help thread

This is a discussion on 2010 All Star teams request/help thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
2010 All Star teams request/help thread

Before I make the teams, I really need some help on what i should do, here are the topics:

Uniforms: Should the uniforms consist of the 2 best/coolest uniforms in the conference or should I create original uniforms based off of the logo colors? If you think I should create original uniforms how should I create them? or do you even trust me to create them?

Player Names: When I am making the player, should I just type in the players name, or should I put the players name and then the initials of his school out beside it? EX. Dion Lewis or Dion Lewis-PITT

Player Numbers: Obviously with so many people, there are going to be a lot of double numbers. What should I do about this? Keep all the numbers the same or...what?

Name of team: Should I leave the team nickname as All Stars or should I change it to All Conference or All American? Ex 2010 Big 12 All Stars or 2010 Big 12 All Conference team or 2010 Big 12 All Americans

I think thats it for now. If I come up with some more Ill edit. Also how I figure what Im going to do is kinda like a poll. Im just going to count up the number of posts for and the number of posts against and Ill just go from there.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

Last edited by pirates946; 06-27-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: 2010 All Star teams request/help thread

Dude, you should just make one big thread in the teambuilder section since these are part of those. All these thread you are creating are just cluttering the board up. I'm not against it at all but I think it would be better suited for the Teambuilder section.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2010 All Star teams request/help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandScout2
Dude, you should just make one big thread in the teambuilder section since these are part of those. All these thread you are creating are just cluttering the board up. I'm not against it at all but I think it would be better suited for the Teambuilder section.
Yeah, but its really hard to make yourself post in the teambuilder thread when sometimes you come on here and in the whole Ncaa Football thread it says like 190 viewing or whatever but when you like at the teambuilder thread it says 16 viewing. I know what you are sayin and I do feel guilty when I dont post it in the teambuilder thread but I really need the help, so I know if I post it here I will get more traffic haha. Im sorry.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »