Home

Question Regarding Dynasty Wire

This is a discussion on Question Regarding Dynasty Wire within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
Question Regarding Dynasty Wire

I think dynasty wire is going to be an amazing feature, back in the day i used to do dynasty write ups on ign and i really enjoyed it. When NCAA 09 introduced online dynasty, my best friend and I played through 12 seasons, me being Ohio State and him being Penn State. We split the series 6-6, usually with the victor being the underdog and knocking the favorite out of national title contention. Throughout the years some of our other friends joined and played as other teams, but it was only our rivalry that mattered. We would chill and talk about our teams sometimes, and talk about what our future teams would look like.

My favorite story of the dynasty was when I overlooked a 4 star receiver from Ohio named Terry Fontaine. He was in love with Ohio State but i was persistent that he wasn't needed as I had a loaded receiving corps and other needs. My friend brought him to Penn State, and through those four years I failed to beat him. Fontaine had an amazing career as a solid speedy route runner (ala anthony gonzalez) and he always showed up against Ohio State in a big fashion. It was as if he had a chip on his shoulder.

My question is does dynasty wire allow you to write articles in slots other than simply a recap from your previous game. Last year our dynasty fell through due to lack of communication because it was our first year at separate colleges. We think dynasty wire is going to be a cool way to enjoy the OD, and continue with those talks we had in a more interesting broadcast style form. Because we both have busy schedules there will be multiple days to spare while advancing weeks, so it would be cool if he were to be able to write a pregame story about Fontaine being anxious to prove himself vs his home state school.

Sorry for the long read for such a simple question, im just amped for release and the start of a new story
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Question Regarding Dynasty Wire

I think you can pretty much post anything on the StoryBuilder because I seen someone asking a question to the admin with it about how did they get the game. You can also pull highlights from any of your past games' highlights and post them at once in that article as sort of a career highlight video. It even has a filter to find the videos you want easier by allowing you to narrow it down by team, so you can select "Ohio State" and it will have the highlights that include Ohio State and the stories that were assigned to them so you can choose the story that went with a Penn State game and pull the highlights from there. It lets you choose from multiple seasons too because this one I joined to test recruiting is now in season 2 and you can choose season 1's highlights.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #3
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Question Regarding Dynasty Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
You can also pull highlights from any of your past games' highlights and post them at once in that article as sort of a career highlight video.
This will be the best thing ever for my OD. That's awesome

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »