Home

***OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL 11 RETAIL IMPRESSIONS*** (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on ***OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL 11 RETAIL IMPRESSIONS*** (360/PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #401
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ***OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL 11 RETAIL IMPRESSIONS*** (360/PS3)

Sorry if I've missed the answer, but how much does it cost to buy the DLC that allows you to host multiple online dynasties?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #402
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I dont even bother reading these impressions threads. Honestly, how can you guys ramble so much about nothing?

Just for once Id love to have a impressions thread that were approved impressions from mods before posted. Better yet, a closed thread, that only a mod could submitt the posts from users. Absolutely NO questions or comments, its just to hard to read. Its 2-3 pages of questions and rambling for every one small impression or answer. I wish a questions thread could be seperated from impressions thread. Would be so much easier to find useful info.

I'll stay out of the thread now, but I had to say this out of simple frustration. Sorry to rant guys.
I agree completely, even though i've contributed to the cluter. It should really be flight or whoever else is getting the game early, giving their impressions, not us bombarding them with questions.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #403
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
Sorry if I've missed the answer, but how much does it cost to buy the DLC that allows you to host multiple online dynasties?
Duece, is this somethin new you heard about? Usually you can host as many ODs as you like.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:22 PM   #404
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Any word on that masked rider?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #405
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I think the issue here is not that the removed uniform degradation but the fact that they removed a long time feature period. It makes you believe that going forward any particular feature or aspect of the game you like could be taken out. And that is disheartening beyond belief. I could see how it could make many of us feel as if there is no point to continue to support the series as it seems each year we have no idea what we're going to get. That's the real issue, not this specific feature but the overall issue of what it symbolizes to many.
Very well stated. I was crushed when the first few editions of EA Sports games on this gen of consoles did not have CPU vs. CPU available. It had always been there in the previous gen. What was the point of removing it and giving the user *less* options on a more powerful console? It made no sense then and it makes no sense now.

If they had to remove it because of the spectacular new lighting system, I'd rather they kept the lighting as it was and kept dirty uniforms.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeB2
I have a question.... I know your formation subs will save to your profile in an Online or Offline dynasty... but will it save to your profile for a regular online head to head game? I don't know if you have time to with some people not wanting to waste time for you to do so.

Can you go online and see if this is possible? Thanks in advance
Nobody is online. Lol!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 6

can somebody with the game tell me what kinda cleats you can use for team builder teams?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #408
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
I can't believe EA regressed in the degradation of the unis this year. I'm sure this can't & won't be patched. This will piss alota kiddies off fo sure. My nephew plays the football games just for gettin' muddy. we'll see.
Getting the game to run at 60 fps has been a continuous problem for EA. In NCAA 10 they sacrificed the crowd to improve it. In NCAA 09 we had 3D crowds but then in NCAA 10 and 11 they changed the crowds to 2D and they can look pretty bad at times. They added self shadowing to the game in NCAA 11 along with numbers on helmets for Bama (they admitted they couldn't do this in NCAA 10 without hurting the frame rate) and I'm sure one of the concessions they had to make was uniforms getting dirty.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but just the reality. If we can't have it all then you deal with sacrifices in some areas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »