Home

NCAA 11 found for sale today!

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 found for sale today! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #41
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 11 found for sale today!

I just called my local Target in Fort Smith, AR. They said it was impossible that the game could be sold. They have very strict rules on doing this. The display might be up, but it's a "look but don't touch" right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #42
Tide is Rolling in!

exboxfan's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
See this is what is unfortunate. I'm not saying you didn't see the game. I am questioning how much fact you have, to be posting this for people to see, and potentially misleading them, by accident.

You didn't ask the cashier to purchase it, so this holds no water until then. Now 10 people are gonna drive to Target and maybe, be disappointed.
I went into walmart a few years back and found a game on the shelf that was not supposed to be released yet. I took it to the cashier to purchase and when she rang it up it came back and said not to sell until a certain date. No game early for me.

I totally agree with CS10029 said, then with success of purchase you could have posted in appropriate thread.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #43

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
come on guys. he's just trying to help. what could he possibly gain from lying?
Again, no one is claiming he lied about seeing the game. How is that not clear yet?

It is normal for stores to put game displays out prior to release, without attempting or even asking to buy it, he really doesn't know if it was for sale or not. That is the only point anyone is making.

And Countryboy asked a legitimate question as well and I'm not quite sure why you quoted him.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #44
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

He doesn't have the game either, so this is something for him to do, hahaha. Just kidding.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 07-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #45
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

would never happen at a target i worked in one and it would ring like any other retail giant if they tried to ring it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Again, no one is claiming he lied about seeing the game. How is that not clear yet?

It is normal for stores to put game displays out prior to release, without attempting or even asking to buy it, he really doesn't know if it was for sale or not. That is the only point anyone is making.

And Countryboy asked a legitimate question as well and I'm not quite sure why you quoted him.
ha, the quote was unintentional. i'm not sure how i managed that.

all i'm saying is, what is the point of arguing all this? if he's not telling the WHOLE truth (note i didn't say lying because clearly no one said that.. pft), then who cares? if i saw the game at target but had already paid my money at gamestop, i'm not going to cancel it. i can wait 24 hours. also - the way i reserved mine, i traded games in and had store credit. so i pretty much have to get it at gamestop.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:37 PM   #47

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
all i'm saying is, what is the point of arguing all this? if he's not telling the WHOLE truth (note i didn't say lying because clearly no one said that.. pft), then who cares?
I don't really think anyone is arguing this. People were trying to figure out if what he said was true or not so they could maybe try to go to their local Target. There is even someone in this thread who said he is going to THAT location. So I would imagine if this were not true, he would care.

People were asking him for clarification as to how he knew it was for sale and he got defensive, that's the only reason the back and forth ensued, but from the start I don't think anyone claimed he was lying about seeing the game case.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #48
CPT
Banned

CPT's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Me an my wife just got from Bed Bath an Beyond they had it there to, but I didn't wanna buy it....
Me Too!!!

...so the guy looked at it and was so excited that forgot to try and buy it.....instead, he ran home to type up how he saw it?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »