Home

Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

This is a discussion on Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2003, 02:13 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

Quote:

ecko said:
ME and my g/f broke up.... she wanted to spend to much time with me. I told her me and the game needed some "us" time and she got mad and we broke up...didnt even bother me she sucked anyway..

hahahaha... Thats true dedication right here. ....

"she sucked anyway".....LoL...too funny
Old 07-22-2003, 02:15 PM   #50
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

scottzee said:
Let me start by saying I feel like the luckiest man on Earth when it comes to NCAA. Since the 15th, here is every day: Wake up at sisx thirty, clean house and get ready for work until 8. Work until 4:30. Spend time with wife and daughter from 4:30 (I live one minute from work) until 8. Daughter goes to bed at 8. Wife goes to bed at 9 for work the next day. 9 until midnight, I get my game on.
Three hours a night, guilt free, not abandoning responsibility or family. I love this game...

My wife always wants me to go to bed with her.
Old 07-22-2003, 02:21 PM   #51
R**k**

OVR: 2

Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

scottzee said:
Let me start by saying I feel like the luckiest man on Earth when it comes to NCAA. Since the 15th, here is every day: Wake up at sisx thirty, clean house and get ready for work until 8. Work until 4:30. Spend time with wife and daughter from 4:30 (I live one minute from work) until 8. Daughter goes to bed at 8. Wife goes to bed at 9 for work the next day. 9 until midnight, I get my game on.
Three hours a night, guilt free, not abandoning responsibility or family. I love this game...

My wife always wants me to go to bed with her.

I was going to write a smart *** comment about your wife, until I reread my post and realized I did leave no room in that schedule for bedroom activities. But, you have to make sacrifices if you want to be the best. If I am ever going to get the Ohio Bobcats a NC then some things will just have to wait. Like showering, sex, eating...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 04:12 PM   #52
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

I was being serious. Every time I try to play when she goes to bed I hear every five minutes "When are you coming to bed." I hear that over and over again. So I thought, I'll just go to bed so I don't have to listen to it.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:53 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 8

My wife says the exact same thing.. The only time I have to play NCAA is at night when she goes to bed and I can play it on my HDTV....

Thought I solved this problem when I bought a 13" for the bedroom... (13" TV that is )
Old 07-22-2003, 08:11 PM   #54
Rookie

HappyValley's Arena

OVR: 3

This thread is hilarious! For me, my girlfriend says she doesn't care if I play NCAA, but i get the guilt trip anyway. I get the "so what's on tv tonight" while I'm playing a game. Or the "well I guess I'll just go to bed" line. Those are the nightime lines she gives me. If its during the day, it'll be "what do you want to do today?"

I try to spend some time with her when we come home from work. After smoozing for a while, I'll pop in NCAA.

Old 07-22-2003, 08:41 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

hahahaha... Thats true dedication right here. ....

"she sucked anyway".....LoL...too funny

Thanks man, Im glad someone enjoyed my post lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 09:35 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

droo said:
Quote:

Sounds like me and you need one of those GF's that dosen't talk then like we wont be botered when were playing ncaa and other games.

Ummm good point but i dont tie myself down with girls was my point

Then you would be referring to those inflatable dolls or possibly a mannequin. Not a good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »