Home

EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe Off

This is a discussion on EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe Off within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe

Auto strafe is the worst thing they could have ever put into these games. It completely dumbs down the experience and kills user skill on defense. I DON'T WANT THE CPU TO AUTO ANYTHING FOR ME. I buy these games so I can play them, not the cpu.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe

Am I the only one who has both options off for online? I played 3 games online and pretty sure it is off unless I am not noticing it and pressing r2 anyways lol.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanforlife21
Am I the only one who has both options off for online? I played 3 games online and pretty sure it is off unless I am not noticing it and pressing r2 anyways lol.
r u 99.9 % sure?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 PM   #20
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

why do companys do stuff like this? mess up a solid thing. i mean, at least give us the options to use it or not to.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanforlife21
Yeah we are going to need some official word if you set both to OFF offline, if it carries over to OFF online.

I have it both OFF offline, and could swear it is also off online, but I could be wrong I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Y'all need to calm down. My auto sprint and auto strafe are both off online. One hundred percent.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #23
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

they are able to tune online gameplay on the fly this year, maybe they took care of it...
Old 07-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #24
Rookie

hmm well let me try mine..
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »