Home

freezing issues???

This is a discussion on freezing issues??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #57
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: freezing issues???

I got this issue too...I'm on PS3.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeycin85
what is your experise for guy who havent gone online yet and it still freezes offline in quickplay...and all other game we own play fine for hours?

ps... everygame so far from walmart had had a water mark...even open 2 instore and it had that dark shading on the disc
I am gonna try another sears later today...Im glad Im not the only one with water marks, it means its an actual EA problem and not a me problem...hope we can find one with out that water mark, even when i returned it, my friend who knows nothing about games saw the water mark and ewed at it, she knew it was wrong
Old 07-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

after 5 returns Im gonna spk to the manager to getg my money back and try gamestop
Old 07-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #60
Banned

bignasty022's Arena

OVR: 0

I've had my 360 freeze on 1 of 3 tries to get into an online game. Never frozen in-game though.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

That's what i'd do whodeycin85. They must have gotten a bad batch of games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Oh but just FYI, EA has acknowledged a freezing issue related to online, not sure if that is your issue or not though. With that watermark on your game I kind of question if you don't have another issue.

From Russ Kiniry @ EA this morning:

Hey NCAA Fans,

We have deployed a couple of server fixes tonight that I wanted to make you aware of (as of Wednesday, July 14th 10:45AM Eastern):

1. We had to bring down the Season Showdown Servers due to a crash some people were seeing. What that means is you will see an error message going into and out of some (or all) of your games you play. This WILL NOT affect anything other than Season Showdown stats, so do not worry about the error. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. We've had to temporarily remove the ability the create custom rooms in our Online Lobbies. Again this was causing a crash some people were seeing. We will restore the ability to create rooms as soon as we have a fix in place, be assured this does not affect your ability to play games through our lobbies so feel free to continue to challenge anyone you see!

I apologize for any inconvenience these problems have caused and assure you we are working on fixes for these (and other) issues for NCAA Football 11. Thank you for playing our game and we are working hard to ensure this is the best NCAA Football game to date.

-Russ Kiniry
Designer NCAA Football 11
Old 07-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

well got another game from gamestop...almost made it thru the frist quarter (which has yet to happen) then the bottom half of the field gos black then gray but I can still see the players just not colors...then it freezes...

I give up....I guess it's my xbox but I can see how considering this is the only game I have issue with...
Old 07-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeycin85
well got another game from gamestop...almost made it thru the frist quarter (which has yet to happen) then the bottom half of the field gos black then gray but I can still see the players just not colors...then it freezes...

I give up....I guess it's my xbox but I can see how considering this is the only game I have issue with...
I seem to always have issues with EA games and "disc error"; hell with their demos Ive even gotten disc error and there really isnt any other game that this happens on

Just tried the disc on my brothers newer xbox, same issue...at least I know 100% my console has nothing to do with it

Last edited by ACardAttack; 07-14-2010 at 04:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »