Home

Wildcat with no huddle

This is a discussion on Wildcat with no huddle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Wildcat with no huddle

Has anyone noticed teams that run the no huddle offense with Wildcat formation will sometimes run a wildcat play and then run the no huddle with a RB at QB for a regular formation play, even though the QB is on the field. It is a odd to see happen, I was playing against Auburn and they did it twice. Not sure if this is an acceptable bug or glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Wildcat with no huddle

I saw this happen in the demo. Can't remember which team. Not sure it qualifies as a glitch...but it sucks.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

I saw this happen in the demo. Can't remember which team. Not sure it qualifies as a glitch...but it sucks.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I play with Auburn.. and just played 1 game earlier.. and it kinda sucks using Wildcat in no-huddle, unless you stay with Wildcat the whole time.

Earlier I ran a regular shotgun play.. but when I changed to a wildcat play using no huddle.. They didn't move my running back to QB position (like it would if I just chose the play normally).. but left the regular QB there. Kind of makes it pointless to have. :-/ The problem is that the RB is assigned as 'QB' on wildcat plays. They need have the RB assigned as 'RB' and the normal QB as 'QB'.. But have them in different places. Err

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »