Home

Calling all PS3 users

This is a discussion on Calling all PS3 users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Calling all PS3 users

Do you feel the PS3 controller is hindering the gameplay due to the poorly constructed dual analog sticks? I hate the way that they're positioned towards the middle! It makes it very uncomfortable to play for an entire game. Do you have any recommendations on what controller to buy? The 360 controller is the best for sports games, but unfortunately I don't have that option anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Calling all PS3 users

I enjoy the ps3 controller way more then 360 personally.For is it the opposite .I love the ps3 controller and feels just right in sports games where I feel the 360 controller is better for FPS games etc. Each his own on preference . I still enjoy the ps3 way more then the 360.I also love the ps3 controllers for racing games as well . it also may hurt if you hands are too big for controller as well.One of my buddy feels that is the major issue why he won't move over to the ps3 is because of the controller being to small .But that is a just poor man excuse IMO..
Old 07-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Calling all PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
Do you feel the PS3 controller is hindering the gameplay due to the poorly constructed dual analog sticks?
I like the PS3 controller

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »