Home

Getting Quit on in 1st Half & Not Getting Win!!!!!

This is a discussion on Getting Quit on in 1st Half & Not Getting Win!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Getting Quit on in 1st Half & Not Getting Win!!!!!

This is my first post here, so the first thing I want to do is thank everyone that works on the rosters on this site every year--because I usually download them. You guys do a great job. The people posting here seem to care more about NCAA Football 11 than posters anywhere else I've seen, so I wanted to post this here (I posted the same thing on EA's message boards, trying to get a response):

I absolutely love EA's NCAA Football games. This year the gameplay is top notch (better than ever before) and the graphics are the best I've seen on any sports game.

But, I am super disappointed with online ranked matches.

Every year I stand in line until midnight and get the game, excited to get home to start playing online. Every year I have a good record and two years ago I happened to catch the #1 guy in the world (Cheesesteak Cuz at that time) and beat him in a game (although he won four of five games in a series we played---he's sick at the game). After that I was hooked and I always play it constantly.

This year I'm 4-8 overall online. I've lost a few close games, but that is my own doing. My record sucks because of dropped connections and quitters. My problem is with people quitting on me in the first half and me not receiving a win. I have been up on FIVE different people in the first half by double digit scores only to have them quit on me. What do I get for it? Nothing, because EA has removed the option to "finish game vs. computer".

Once again, I absolutely love the game but EA seems to have really stuck it to the really good people at the game this year. Don't jump out on someone 21-0 because they will quit in the first half and you won't get anything for it. It's ridiculous.

The game is great, but this needs to be fixed. Is there any chance of this happening? And has anyone else experienced this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Getting Quit on in 1st Half & Not Getting Win!!!!!

I just wish EA would bring back the "Finish game vs. CPU" option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »