Home

Best player you've played with ?

This is a discussion on Best player you've played with ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #65
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best player you've played with ?

Either Minnesota runningback Deleon Eskridge, or Teambuilder school(he was a recruit though) QB named Clint James. Ran for 1,500 yards with him, and threw for 2,800 yards with 27 TD's and 4 INT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #66
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Wide receiver Ricky Johnson from Tulsa.

Using AA-sliders my buddy got off another site, he had 117 catches for 2,600 yards and 27 TDs as a (RS) Sophomore. His junior year, he almost didn't break 1,000 yards and had about 6 TDs so it was a slow year for him.

..but that was one of the best receivers I've ever used in the game.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 12

I've got two, both are guys that I created for TeamBuilder teams, but they were dominant and just a blast to play with.

WR Travis Brannan- 6'7" 238 lbs: Travis was the #1 standout WR for my TB team (rated 91 OVR as a Soph, so other WR was over 80 OVR), aside from his outlandish size, he had amazing Jumping ability, Catching and Spectacular Catch ratings (all 99 by the time he graduated). I saw him make catch after catch where he had to go up and get the ball away from a defender. I saw him make one catch where he seriously looked like he was going up for a layup or a dunk in basketball, and he just grabs the ball out of the air one-handed for a TD.

HB Trey DePriest- 6'1" 227 lbs: Trey was the star HB for a TB team I created to play in Alaska. I designed the team around him (mediocre QB, poor WRs, good run blocking OL). Almost no one could bring him down 1-on-1. I played Alabama at one point and he ran over Donta Hightower 3 separate times. I still lost the game because my team is a mid-major (B ratings for Off, Def, and Ovr), but Trey had a great game against a top 5 run defense (28 carries, 196 yards, 3 TDs... lost the game 42-28).
Old 02-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wisconsin HB Montee Ball in his RS Senior season.

~550 yards in one game against a Big 10 team (can't remember which one) under All-American and SEC's sliders... Unreal.

Time to make some slider adjustments...
Old 02-23-2011, 01:55 AM   #69
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

Probably Trey Burton for UF.....won 3 straight Heismans with 1500+ passing and 1000+ rushing each year, with 20+ TDs of each type.

The crazy thing was he had a 72 rating his first year as a starter, and progressed meagerly.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #70
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Corey Hunter (fake) a recruit I got from Illinois and set my team all-time sack record in 2 seasons for a career. He still has 1-2 seasons to go. The guy is only 77 ovr but his speed and blockshedding make him an amazing pass rusher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »