Home

ncaa strategy

This is a discussion on ncaa strategy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
ncaa strategy

I have an uncle who is a new player and i want to direct him to a link of info to help him since its overwhelming. I want to show him how to make audibles, change coverages, tips, formations and what they do. Does anyone on here know where i can find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ncaa strategy

I would like to know this too. I know basic football as a casual fan but would like to know more about the formations, etc (esp defensively) used in the NCAA series. I know a nickel or dime defense is generally used to defend the pass but when it gets down to the actual play calls, I get kind of lost. 4-3 formation is fine but when it gets to over, under, etc I don't know which is best for anticipating run/pass....that kind of thing. Would like a brief brush up without having to train to be an actual coach LOL

Any ideas?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

try this out

http://ncaastrategies.com/utopia/
Old 07-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
I would like to know this too. I know basic football as a casual fan but would like to know more about the formations, etc (esp defensively) used in the NCAA series. I know a nickel or dime defense is generally used to defend the pass but when it gets down to the actual play calls, I get kind of lost. 4-3 formation is fine but when it gets to over, under, etc I don't know which is best for anticipating run/pass....that kind of thing. Would like a brief brush up without having to train to be an actual coach LOL

Any ideas?

Mark is right. That would be awesome if there is a guide somewhere explaining all this stuff. I pretty much know all of it but my uncle is casual as well and he is a Bearcat fan so he needs to learn the 3-4 and spread.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
Rookie

Anyone else have any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

I would love to learn a bit more about the playbooks too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »