Home

Injury Notifications Too Subtle?

This is a discussion on Injury Notifications Too Subtle? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Injury Notifications Too Subtle?

Agreed. Horrible notifications for it. Half the time I think I see a guy laying on the ground not moving and they're in the next play. Other times I think I see them get up and they're injured. At least in 10 you could tell a guy was hurt because you'd get the overhead shot on camera of the huddles and you'd see a guy laying by himself (always gets a laugh out of me) injured.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #10
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
+1

It seems hit or miss.....I want them to at least say "someone down on the play"

Sometimes you will see a guy rolling around and you get nothing other times it will show a guy limping off or even a cart rolling someone to the locker room.

Seems broken to me....should have a cut scene each time someone is injured....imo.
Agree 100% hope this if fixed in the patch
Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I agree. Me and my boy was just laughing about this today. My #1 WR, #1 RB, and #1 QB all got hurt and I didn't realize it until the back up QB, while trying to throw to the backup WR, threw an int because the backup RB missed a block and the backup QB got hit as he threw. When we went back to look at the replay, I was like WTF? Then I went to the injury report and there they were. All 3 out for the game. I have no idea when they got hurt, I just know they were hurt at some point prior to that play. There definitely needs to be more announcement of injuries.

Last edited by splff3000; 07-17-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree!

Although one time one of my guys got injured and two trainers came out to see him and next thing i know he was being carted off the field and giving a thumbs up to everybody! I thought that was cool!

PS3: Xx_JP_GSW_xX
Old 07-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Also agree here. I love everything about injury's this year (frequency, look realistic, etc.). However, the only thing that I don't like is the notifications.

In my Bama Dynasty, my starting Safety ,Mark Barron, got injured and was out for I don't even know how long before I saw a notification that he was out for 3 weeks. I would have at least liked to have seen him hobble of the field or whatever.

Hopefully, this can be improved.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea this isnt major issue but it would be a BIG improvement if patched..... they also need some kind of injury slider implemented bc there are WAY too many multi week/ season ending injuries.......

RUINS DYNASTIES -----_______------
Old 07-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumdadzz
yea this isnt major issue but it would be a BIG improvement if patched..... they also need some kind of injury slider implemented bc there are WAY too many multi week/ season ending injuries.......

RUINS DYNASTIES -----_______------

i think we all are in concurrence that the notifications are too subtle. No need to go further into that. But i would also like to add that although i haven't seen an overwhelming number of injuries (IMO realistic) about 90% of what I'm getting are out for a minimum of 4 weeks. I think a patch should be able to address this rather easily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #16
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Other than the notification, injury's are perfect, IMO. I'm in the 7th week of my offline dynasty and I had my second string FS go down for the season with a broken tibia and my staring SS was injured for 4 games (can't remember what the injury was). I've also had guys get injured for the game, 2 quarters, a few plays, etc. So like I said it's pretty darn good, IMHO.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »