Home

No Fight ON!?!?

This is a discussion on No Fight ON!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: No Fight ON!?!?

The only thing I find odd here is that OP is in Oregon, yet he's a USC fan.
I had to choose a team because I'm in Canada, but if I had a home city/state team, I would definitely cheer for it.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLuck
Look at it this way, when Stanford reaches the Holiday Bowl or Rose Bowl this year, what will U$C be doing? Ohh yeah that's right, sitting at home working on there golf game. Then again when you pay your players, it must be easy to shutout teams when the refs are involved as well. In 2001 we went 9-3, in 2000 we went to the rose bowl. And in 2009 when USC was having fun in the nuts bowl, Stanford was playing an real opponent in the sun bowl. See you in two years...
You must be one of the most uniformed, ignorant douchebags this planet has to offer.

There is absolutely nothing that says USC paid its football players. Where on earth do people come up with this crap.

Show me where USC paid its players. Oh wait thats right, YOU CANT BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

Duhh.

Some random *** felon agent that has absolutely ZERO affiliation with the school giving Lamar Griffen and Reggie Bush things is not the school paying its players. Are you really that dumb?

Some scum bag agent was trying to get Reggie to leave school you moron. No booster was paying any player. This is not something like Alabama in 01.

Jesus, I actually thought that Stanford gave a decent education. My god was I wrong.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLuck
Look at it this way, when Stanford reaches the Holiday Bowl or Rose Bowl this year, what will U$C be doing? Ohh yeah that's right, sitting at home working on there golf game. Then again when you pay your players, it must be easy to shutout teams when the refs are involved as well. In 2001 we went 9-3, in 2000 we went to the rose bowl. And in 2009 when USC was having fun in the nuts bowl, Stanford was playing an real opponent in the sun bowl. See you in two years...
at Stanford in the RB, the Furd will be an 8 win team without Toby Gerhart.....Andrew Luck will be asked to carry the team on his back and he's not capable of doing so....Stanford right now is the 4th maybe 5th best team in the Pac.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

I'd rather have better crowds/sidelines than different songs or the new cut scenes they added.

Is the song good? I've never seen a USC game...
Old 07-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #13
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
I had to choose a team because I'm in Canada, but if I had a home city/state team, I would definitely cheer for it.
Unless he was born in Cali like I was.....
Old 07-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #14
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
My family has had SC season tickets since the early 1950s. Its a family tradition to go to the games and love USC no matter what.
I havent lived in So Cal since I was 14, but I have never ever changed my favorite team.

Oregon State is actually my second favorite team. I liked them before I moved to Oregon, and then I started going to an OSU satellite campus for a little bit, so I began to love them more.

Oh I wasnt born in Cali either.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I'd rather have better crowds/sidelines than different songs or the new cut scenes they added.

Is the song good? I've never seen a USC game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 18

Yeah you both have good legit reasons. I just have to many band-wagoner friends lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »