Home

Open Online Dynasty (Varsity Setting)

This is a discussion on Open Online Dynasty (Varsity Setting) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Open Online Dynasty (Varsity Setting)

Yes. I'm already the commissioner of an online dynasty. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'd just rather play in a dynasty with names. I had not trouble loading rosters for my online dynasty, so I don't know what the problem with yours is...
Old 07-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Yes. I'm already the commissioner of an online dynasty. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'd just rather play in a dynasty with names. I had not trouble loading rosters for my online dynasty, so I don't know what the problem with yours is...
How did you do it? I deleted the current dynasty then uploaded my roster to my locker. Then created the dynasty again. didn't auto-generate names. They aren't appearing.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:49 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUTom1981
How did you do it? I deleted the current dynasty then uploaded my roster to my locker. Then created the dynasty again. didn't auto-generate names. They aren't appearing.
You don't need to upload them to your locker necessarily. Make sure the file is loaded to your Xbox. Go to File Management, Load File, load the file. Then go to Team Management, Edit Rosters, see if they're named. If they are, start an online dynasty and it should be right.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
You don't need to upload them to your locker necessarily. Make sure the file is loaded to your Xbox. Go to File Management, Load File, load the file. Then go to Team Management, Edit Rosters, see if they're named. If they are, start an online dynasty and it should be right.
I got it to work if you still want in.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #21
Rookie

We are getting started tonight. Preseason is up and ready. Have till Wed at midnight to complete recruiting. This gives people opportunity to accept invite and get stuff done.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »