Home

Switching Conferences in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Switching Conferences in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Switching Conferences in Dynasty

I think after 5 years of buying Madden I am going to jump ship over the NCAA. I just get tired of having the same players all the time and kind of getting sick of the off season drafting and what not.
I have a couple of questions....
1. (I know college and pro football plays differently but) Does this game have the same updates to the gameplay that Madden 11 promises?

2. Can you get an invite to join a conference after a couple of seasons? (I plan on starting one with Akron, even though they don't have our new stadium in there!)

3. Do you need XBL Gold to download the named rosters and updated rosters throughout the season just like Madden?

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Switching Conferences in Dynasty

1. There are patches for the game, just as any game is maintained throughout the season, however there are not tweaks to player skill levels on a weekly basis like you see in a lot of games.

2. In the OFFLINE Dynasty mode you can get invited to conferences.

3. Yes, you need XBox Live Gold.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

What I meant by updates was updates in gameplay from last year. Like how Madden has the locomotion. Do NCAA and Madden have the same gameplay updates new to the '11 games?
Old 07-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns19
What I meant by updates was updates in gameplay from last year. Like how Madden has the locomotion. Do NCAA and Madden have the same gameplay updates new to the '11 games?
NCAA plays significantly better this year than any previous versions. There's a whole new set of right-stick controls for the ball carrier. The run block is significantly better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »