Home

Does Anybody..

This is a discussion on Does Anybody.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #25
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Does Anybody..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I don't do that but i create the sons of famous people (imaginary sons in most cases). For my Teambuilder team I have Troy Aikman Jr. as my QB...LOL
LOL... I was just about to put that in this thread. I have made a Aikman before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Does Anybody..

Quote:
Originally Posted by danboback
I made him a QB with WR skill and decent throw power (seen him throw it over 60 yds in one of the plays where he actually threw it) just lower accuracy. He has an overall of 69, but it one hell of a Wildcat Quarterback.
Yea, it seems that the players who are optimal taking the snap in the Wildcat generally have a tendency to have low overall ratings. Maybe because it requires such a wide range of skill sets that no matter what position you put them at, they're average at best at that position. But these players have their own position they're elite at, as a wildcat back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »