Home

Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

This is a discussion on Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #65
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
*sigh* its amazing watching people make a mountain over a mole hill.

last year, when the dynasty progression was actually broken.. did you flip out this hard?
I guess we read different posts. He doesn't sound like he's flipping out at all.

I hate to break this to you but this year the recruits are actually broken and progression needs to be tuned. Look at pages 30-34 in the "Is Dynasty Mode Ruined Down the Road" thread for some actual research and gameplay impressions from 4-6 years into a Dynasty. People like myself and Romeclone and others have done the research. By 2015 the gameplay and realism in Dynasty mode are really bad.

If you're cool with all that, fine. Enjoy your copy, but it doesn't change the fact that the recruits, recruiting by small schools, and progression are a mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
*sigh* its amazing watching people make a mountain over a mole hill.

last year, when the dynasty progression was actually broken.. did you flip out this hard?
No harder than you're flipping out right here.

Overall I think the game's very solid and enjoyable, but I think there are parts that need tuning/patching. That's all I'm saying.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekleazy96
Why is it that EVERY year we have people that want to complain about stuff that is SOOOOOOOO far from being vital. The game is excellent even with your findings, and is not a dealbreaker.
Because the "EA is evil." beast must be fed, somehow.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #68
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
Because the "EA is evil." beast must be fed, somehow.
Not at all. Did you read past the first page? Where are people saying "EA sucks" "this game sucks" "EA doesn't care", etc.?

This a GREAT game overall, but for people that play Dynasty only the major flaw in recruits, 1-3 star school recruiting and the poor progression make the mode unplayable by year 4.

I paid 60 bucks for a game I want to play all year and we're trying to get attention drawn to a problem and get it fixed.

If you don't play Dynasty mode this doesn't affect you. Quit trying to minimize the discussion.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 10

I just want to say im sick and tired of offensive lineman being BROKEN!!

all generated offensive lineman have TERRIBLE ... um... catching! god damn it ea step your game up.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

all generated offensive lineman have TERRIBLE ... um... catching! god damn it ea step your game up.
Completely necessary comment!

You really haven't added anything to this thread. Are you saying that these findings are false? Are you saying you like it the way it is? What? Add something of substance. We get it, you don't like people pointing out flaws. Defend the game with something other than bashing the "bashers" in this thread sir.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Way to respond to perfectly reasonable posts with a complete exaggeration/strawman. Give me a break. If your main concern is that you don't want to think about this problem, there's an easy solution: don't read these threads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

I saw that there was a excrel spreadsheet that someone had done that had classes on it after the original rosters were done...It had the top 20-30 recruits...seems most started in the 76+ ranges and progressed to the 88+ ranges by thier senior year...Progression broken no....people just need to retrain thier thinking.....and for the 1-2* recruits...why would anyone take a 1* recruit.....those don't get recruited in real life...if recruiting is causing you to take the majority of those...tune it down..as for 2* recruits....scout better...plan and simple

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »