Home

autopilot in OD

This is a discussion on autopilot in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
autopilot in OD

When you mark someone as autopilot in Online Dynasty, besides simulating the game, does it handle the recruiting for them if it has not been done?

I have two buddies who always played online, never did dynasty. I convinced them to do an online dynasty, and they really dig it. But they were really green at the recruiting aspect of the game so I agreed to let them play there games and then put them on autopilot so they didn't have to recruit. They boith said they would learn how to recruit in an off line dynasty.

Anyways its 5 weeks in and one guy has a 2 star recruit that has committed (he has VT), and he tells me he did that on his own. The other guy has no commits and he is playing with Penn St. That makes me wonder if any recruiting is being simmed for them at all.

Does anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Rookie

swanny's Arena

Re: autopilot in OD

The computer will recruit for them if they have time left (don't need to be on autopilot), but they need to make sure they haven't turned off the assistance settings or they wont get visits or scholarships or even players on their board for that matter.

Unless you get an instant commit, 5 weeks isn't that far in to not have recruits committed as long as he's making progress on them.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
Banned

Re: autopilot in OD

I will have to ask them to check their recruiting boards and settings to make sure they are correct.

Thanks friend

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »