Home

Are Bigger Schools the Answer For Dynasty Probs?

This is a discussion on Are Bigger Schools the Answer For Dynasty Probs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Are Bigger Schools the Answer For Dynasty Probs?

I feel like I might be able to live through the progression/recruiting problems that seem to be going on.

I'm playing with Mississippi in the SEC. I enjoy playing with bigger programs who have a bit more prestige. If I can get some solid recruits in here to help me stay competitive, and hope that the other big schools in my conference (florida, alabama, LSU, tennessee) can bring in some stud players then I feel like the game will stay fun to play.

I'll schedule some better non-conference opponents early in the season and look forward to competitive conference play. I can see how guys trying to play with smaller schools would be frustrated by this and I definitely hope it gets fixed in a patch, but for me it's not a game breaker.

Your thoughts on this and how do you feel about playing with bigger school in general?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Are Bigger Schools the Answer For Dynasty Probs?

I started with a *** school (Washington) and it's been a challenge so far with recruiting, but now I'm a **** and recruiting has been a little easier. I can't imagine playing with a *, you'll never advance beyond a ** at best because the * and ** recruits are a waste of talent and will never be better than a 60-69 overall. So your team rating will always remain a D.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #3

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Are Bigger Schools the Answer For Dynasty Probs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
I started with a *** school (Washington) and it's been a challenge so far with recruiting, but now I'm a **** and recruiting has been a little easier. I can't imagine playing with a *, you'll never advance beyond a ** at best because the * and ** recruits are a waste of talent and will never be better than a 60-69 overall. So your team rating will always remain a D.
I think if you can land one stud at the right position, most notably QB, you can quickly turn your school' fortunes around.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »